Forums / Community / Recruiting

Recruiting for APEX Gaming's new Division!

OP APEX Wicked

Hi there, APEX Gaming XB1 is currently in the process of building up our new Halo Division. Halo has always been a side project of mine, having played everything from Halo to Halo 5 on console, as such I wanted to create a division of my clan dedicated to players of both hardcore and casual play. Now, a little about APEX. We are an all ages, laid back clan that seeks to branch out into a variety of different XB1 games and offer a solid community for people to have fun. As of currently, Halo will be our fifth division opened in APEX (preceded by; Destiny, Division, Rainbow Six Siege, & World of Tanks.) As such, we are looking for players that want to take on a larger role in the Halo division right away. We have plenty of staff positions available (and the higher up you go, the more you can help mold the spartan company to your hours).

Therefore, if you want in, I suggest joining the spartan company (as linked in the beginning of this message) as well as join our growing community on http://apexgaming.online.
I hope to see you soon to really get this new APEX Division rolling!

How to join APEX Gaming's online community
- Visit: http://apexgaming.online
- Register your account
- Validate your account via creation of an introduction topic (literally, say hi to the community)
- You're in

Now, given my duties in the clan, I don't always get to play Halo all that often, as I range from game to game, as such I'm looking for capable spartans that want to take on leadership roles in our Spartan Company (division) of APEX. This means you apply for a position on our website (we're hiring all the way up to General currently) where you advance in rank immediately and have more than enough power to sculpt the SC around you. It's a pretty straightforwards staff application, doesn't take long to fill out either, but it will definitely give you a large say in the SC, which is always a plus. If you're interested in this, feel free to give me a holler here or on the APEX website, I'd be happy to answer questions or what not to give you an idea of what you might be getting into.
Still looking to bring in some new people into the clan, especially ones that want to take on some staff roles and really help get this SC (and hopefully future SC's off the ground so we can have a decent Halo division that we can all be proud of)!
Still recruiting!
I signed up on the website and now a member :)
Hi im Jackerdoom and Im an Admin for the Spartan Company Sangheili.

We are looking for Spartan Companies to form teams and join our eSports League we are trying to start up. Find out more info and register @ this link.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/spartan-company-esports-league/cfabbf49-9077-4f75-b395-6b0275353af4/posts
I'm definitely interested in the eSports League idea. I just have to get at least one more member to take part to front a four man team.