Forums / Community / Recruiting

Recruiting for Team Extinction! (Spots limited)

OP o iEx0tic

Team Extinction is a team that focuses on winning and fun. **We are actively working on achilles and at high demand of enlistment! We will try and get back to every player that applies thank you :)**
At The Mass Extinction we are currently recruiting players to join us in competitive Arena on GameBattles also non-competitive Arena. Best of both worlds on Warzone and Warzone assault and including custom games! Whether your a highly competitive player looking to do Game battles or a casual Warzone runner this is the team for you. You will always have guys to party up with and destroy with.

Team Leader: o iEx0tic (10+ years with Halo)
Co-leader/Recruiting Leader: RomanExponent5 (10+ years with Halo)

The rules are pretty simple:
-16+ as well as mature
-Recommend Mic | If having mic issues let us know
-Looking for guys who love to play halo
-We use GroupMe to have constant communication
-We play to win and to have fun

We play to win and we play to have fun. We have 2 separate Gamebattles teams for those with a competitive taste (check out the team rosters below.) We do customs, we do Warzone, we do Arena, basically we do everything. If you've been looking for a permanent team where you plan on becoming good friends with the members, look no further, this is the team for you.
Feel free to message any of us if you have any questions!
Hope to play with you all soon!
~TE

-Follow Team Extinction on Twitter!
-Watch us on twitch!
-twitch.tv/ctravers
-twitch.tv/romanex5
-twitch.tv/dkiscrushin

GameBattles Teams: 1&2
First Squadron GB Team Extinction
- o iEx0tic
- Bi0Ha2ard187
- RKM MAJiC
- RomanExponent5
- Rx Nashot
- aLtRoN INC
2nd Squadron GB Team Feels Like Five
- DK is Crushin
- Raymondstout
- PopNFresh 18
- HYPHY DOOKIE
- ITz No Frosty
- TBA
o iEx0tic wrote:
Team Extinction is a team that focuses on winning and fun. **We are actively working on achilles and at high demand of enlistment! We will try and get back to every player that applies thank you :)**
At The Mass Extinction we are currently recruiting players to join us in competitive Arena on GameBattles also non-competitive Arena. Best of both worlds on Warzone and Warzone assault and including custom games! Whether your a highly competitive player looking to do Game battles or a casual Warzone runner this is the team for you. You will always have guys to party up with and destroy with.

-16+ as well as mature

We play to win and we play to have fun. We have 2 separate Gamebattles teams for those with a competitive taste (check out the team rosters below.) We do customs, we do Warzone, we do Arena, basically we do everything. If you've been looking for a permanent team where you plan on becoming good friends with the members, look no further, this is the team for you.
~TE

-Watch us on twitch!
-twitch.tv/ctravers
-twitch.tv/romanex5
-twitch.tv/dkiscrushin

- o iEx0tic
- Bi0Ha2ard187
- RKM MAJiC
- RomanExponent5
- Rx Nashot
- aLtRoN INC
- DK is Crushin
- Raymondstout
- PopNFresh 18
- HYPHY DOOKIE
- ITz No Frosty
- TBA
Spot are limited guys! We require all members to download the free app called groupme, it enables everyone to communicate with each other both on and offline. It ensures you always have guys from the team to squad up with and wreck with! If you have a group me and are interested in being a part of our team inbox me on waypoint! Hope to see you soon
Need one more everyone! Looking for a competitive player at the moment. If you fit this criteria be sure to send a team request to our team before the space fills!
Hey I am interested. I will reach out now to you guys.
o iEx0tic wrote:

-16+ as well as mature

~TE

-Watch us on twitch!
-twitch.tv/ctravers
-twitch.tv/romanex5
-twitch.tv/dkiscrushin

- o iEx0tic
- Bi0Ha2ard187
- RKM MAJiC
- RomanExponent5
- Rx Nashot
- aLtRoN INC
- DK is Crushin
- Raymondstout
- PopNFresh 18
- HYPHY DOOKIE
- ITz No Frosty
- TBA
Whatsup waypoint,

we have just removed some idle players on our team, so please apply quickly as spots are limited! We are primarily looking for skilled, competitive, die hard halo players to fill our team! If you meet this criteria please apply for our team or inbox me, hope to play with you soon
12 spots open guys! get in while you can!
I am interested and very competitive
7 spots open guys! We have been making serious progress with getting closer to Achilles. Get in here and lock your spot on our team while you still can!
o iEx0tic wrote:
7 spots open guys! We have been making serious progress with getting closer to Achilles. Get in here and lock your spot on our team while you still can!
Whatsup guys,
We have successfully unlocked the Achilles armor and are well on our way towards the helmet! I recently did a team cleanup and removed any and all idle players to make room for serious halo players!! If your looking for a permanant team with a ton of potential then Mass Extinction is the team for you! Hope to play with you all soon!
can i join ive been on teams before
GT: xHoodler
i'm on right now if you're looking to play/talk
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
Whatsup guys,
We have successfully unlocked the Achilles armor and are well on our way towards the helmet! I recently did a team cleanup and removed any and all idle players to make room for serious halo players!! If your looking for a permanant team with a ton of potential then Mass Extinction is the team for you! Hope to play with you all soon!
Spots are limited everyone!! get in while you can!
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
Whatsup guys,
In need of some serious warzone grinders guys! Incredibly close to achilles helmet!
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
o iEx0tic wrote:
Whatsup guys,
In need of some serious warzone grinders guys! Incredibly close to achilles helmet!
spots still open everyone! looking for daily players. Almost level 5 for all kill requirements! get in while you can
Hey guys,
Still looking for roughly 20 die hard halo players to fill the rest of our team!! We are an active team who uses groupme! We play competitively, warzone, customs, etc. If you want a life long company then youve found it on Mass Extinction. Hope to play with you soon.
I'd like to share myself to this company if possible. I'm a double Inheritor on Reach with over 135 days played on it alone, I have all Halo achievements and am a mature leader when it comes to competitive play.
Add. Mr Braiinz will be happy to join. Play any mode and tbh just looking to bulk up my halo 5 FL
Hi i will like to join to the company i have requested but dont have answear plss accept my in active have mic mi rank 124 plss accept me (: