Forums / Community / Recruiting

spartan company

OP that 1 otaku

how do i draw more people into my company so far no one wants to join and i dont know what im doing wrong how do yall recruit more people
how do i draw more people into my company so far no one wants to join and i dont know what im doing wrong how do yall recruit more people
You can post a recruitment message in the forums also when you team up with people send them a message inviting them to your company as long as they're not in a company. Me and friends of mine created a Spartan Company ourselves just to get the xp from completing commendations. If you're Spartan company doesn't work out you're welcome to join us if you want we are The Devilz Rejectz . I wish you good luck its not easy to start up a company. I'd reccomend a discord server as well so everyone can communicate with each other and set up games to play together. If I can be of any more help feel free to message me on here or Xbox happy to help.
You can post a recruitment message in the forums also when you team up with people send them a message inviting them to your company as long as they're not in a company. Me and friends of mine created a Spartan Company ourselves just to get the xp from completing commendations. If you're Spartan company doesn't work out you're welcome to join us if you want we are The Devilz Rejectz . I wish you good luck its not easy to start up a company. I'd reccomend a discord server as well so everyone can communicate with each other and set up games to play together. If I can be of any more help feel free to message me on here or Xbox happy to help.
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep your company I mind
Yes I believe it’s hard to have a company this late into halo 5’s life, but I’ll have you know I’ve created my company when halo 5 was still recently released and we’ve still haven’t completed the challenge of getting the armor set. We would like for you to join our cause message back if interested.
Join the cause of F34RL3SS H410! I joined them yesterday :)