Forums / Community / Recruiting

Still looking for more members for spartan company

OP F34RL3SS H410

Anyone is allowed in as long as you contribute to the cause of achieving Achilles both helmet and armor thanks, looking forward to working with you all. If interested in the offer request to join and I’ll get back to you when I can. Note: you are not required to play everyday, but just play on occasion to help out that would be nice and it doesn’t matter if you grind or layback and play just help with the company thank you.
Where are you guys located? Europe or the States?

I am from Europe myself, so I think a time difference with the States is going to be a problem haha. Let me know!

I am from Europe myself, so I think a time difference with the States is going to be a problem haha. Let me know!
Our company is in the states and no it’s not a problem at all, but you are still able to join. Send a request to join if interested.

Our company is in the states and no it’s not a problem at all, but you are still able to join. Send a request to join if interested.
Great! I'll apply right away!

Great! I'll apply right away!
Great to hear! We will be looking forward to working with you.
We are still actively looking for more people to join our spartan company to complete commendations and reach spartan rank 152 in anyway possible just request to join and you’ll be accepted thanks.