The perfect age for a player who played all Halo's

OP Pulse Optional

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Like i've said before their is no proper age for this.
Like i've said before their is no proper age for this.
I agree that everyone.... "EVERYONE!!! (Like Gary Oldman in The Professional) should try this game and experience everything from CE and up. But if someone asked me about the perfect age... I wouldn't say my current age even though I have had a ton of fun with this.... I wouldn't say 15 because those Multi-player LAN parties are very difficult when I can't walk or talk yet. Very slimy controllers as well. My OP was finding a niche although some people have made me rethink it because someone on here was 27 and he was allowed to have LAN parties with his friends at home so yes his parents are awesome and he has been in a really optimal place to experience the game as it has unfolded. I also enjoyed his point on not having to worry about a job when he played with his friends. So even though I posted 34 it really depends on your parents I guess. I wasn't even living with mine when CE launched but I am pretty positive my parents wouldn't have allowed 8 to 16 person LAN parties 2 times per week.
Well, it's good to know that Halo doesn't care for ages, but for players
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4