Thee XP Junkies is Recruiting 21+

OP BROCK SAIYIPSON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Updated 19 March 2021

Hey, we are the Thee XP Junkies (sister to the XP Junkies) . We are an 21+ active company looking for laid back people who just like to have a good time. We currently have 76 members (If you request to join and we are at 100, you will be on the top of the list after the monthly inactivity boot) and have started this company to get the Helmet prior to Infinite. While we are trying to achieve this, we will carry over into Infinite to increase membership.We will play all game types. Whatever the Featured Playlist(s) is/are what we typically go for. We have a company discord (link available after joining) and are active basically every night. No crazy activity requirements either, just enjoy the game and have fun. Between both companies we have 10+ 152's with multiple people grinding for it. So if that's your goal, we will be honest and supportive of the grind.

Current Featured Playlist(s): Triple Team, Ranked Snipers, Warzone Assault

Commendations Complete:

Tier 1: 31/31 (Completed 14 July 2020)
Tier 2: 31/31 (Completed 29 October 2020)
Tier 3: 31/31 (Completed 16 January 2021)
Tier 4: 19/31
Tier 5: 9/31 (65.42% complete)

Please read the Company Rules and tell us a little about yourself in your join request

Join Thee XP Junkies Here

Also add your age and time zone.

See you out there Spartans

BROCK SAIYIPSON
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Edit: Deleted Moderated Post

We have 20.+ members. If you are over 18 feel free to join up
Hello, I am MrTucker0912 and I am looking for people to join UNSC Fleet Omega. We are a loyal, non-toxic, and a little strict clan. We are looking for members who can hold their own and can show others their strengths and take advice from others on what to fix. We are an Xbox clan only on Halo 5 and soon Halo Reach.
You are required the following:
  • A working mic
  • A working xbox
  • No clan hopping
  • Non toxic
  • New players welcome
  • !!Discord is required!!
i think you may have missed the mark on with this one
Hello, I am MrTucker0912 and I am looking for people to join UNSC Fleet Omega. We are a loyal, non-toxic, and a little strict clan. We are looking for members who can hold their own and can show others their strengths and take advice from others on what to fix. We are an Xbox clan only on Halo 5 and soon Halo Reach.
You are required the following:
  • A working mic
  • A working xbox
  • No clan hopping
  • Non toxic
  • New players welcome
  • !!Discord is required!!
i think you may have missed the mark on with this one
No one cares
We currently have 31 members now. Original post has been updated
Good company, casual group of players. working on armor before Infinite comes out
Hey, what up man! I’m a halo five player who’s active only on weekends but occasionally if I get time off from school/work will play during the week. currently I’m sr95 but I’m not looking to reach max on halo five and just plan on having fun with groups and leveling up, this is my second account with my first being sr103 (twelvegage511) that I gave to my brother, I’m turning 18 in two months and was told by (thatdillyg) that this would be a good clan to join with more mature players, right now my service record is 8KD in Warzone with an average of 33 kills a match with a win% of 65-70%, mostly I play mythic Warzone aswell as Warzone firefight. Hope I can join dude.
ENDOSHOCK wrote:
Hey, what up man! I’m a halo five player who’s active only on weekends but occasionally if I get time off from school/work will play during the week. currently I’m sr95 but I’m not looking to reach max on halo five and just plan on having fun with groups and leveling up, this is my second account with my first being sr103 (twelvegage511) that I gave to my brother, I’m turning 18 in two months and was told by (thatdillyg) that this would be a good clan to join with more mature players, right now my service record is 8KD in Warzone with an average of 33 kills a match with a win% of 65-70%, mostly I play mythic Warzone aswell as Warzone firefight. Hope I can join dude.
Send a join request. Just do not join discord until you are 18
We now have 42 members. Total commendation progress has been updated on the original post.

Happy Gaming

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated.

Current membership: 59 Players

Current Armor Percentage: 21.52%

Current Featured Playlists: Action Sack, Ranked Team Snipers

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated.

Current membership: 81 Players

Current Armor Percentage: 27.92%

Current Featured Playlists: H2BR Slayer, Ranked Team Sniper, Warzone Turo

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 85

Current Armor Percentage: 33.69%

Current Featured Playlists: Castle Wars, Ranked Team Snipers

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 87

Current Armor Percentage: 39.33%

Current Featured Playlists: Triple Team, Ranked Free for All, Warzone Assault (weekend only)

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 87

Current Armor Percentage: 46.88%

Current Featured Playlists: Forerunner Slayer, Solo Team Arena, Warzone Turbo (weekend only)

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 93 (Inactivity Boot Pending)

Current Armor Percentage: 63.89%

Current Featured Playlists: GrifBall, Mythic Arena, Solu/Duo Queue Arena

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 91

Current Armor Percentage: 65.54%

Current Featured Playlists: H2BR Slayer, Solo/Duo Queue Arena

-BROCK SAIYIPSON
Original Post Updated

Current membership: 95