United Spartan Initiative - Real ODST Training

OP AresRedux

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hi there everyone!

I am here to start something that I know I am not the only one interested in. Real life Halo ODST training. I am still currently in the development phase of this but am doing daily research and workouts myself to find what is going to be the best fit for the program. I am looking for individuals that want to do this training with me and other to make ODSTs a real thing (at least for us). There will be weapons training (paintball, airsoft, real weapons target practice if you are of age), cardio, weight training, gymnastics, endurance training, ranks (there will be a whole rank system to work through), community, and more! PM for details! I can't wait to see you future ODST's starside!!!
I wish... Lol Good luck
I wish... Lol Good luck
Why don't you join? We are really looking for members and anyone is accepted!
Lol Im good, I need to just do my basic workout to stay healthy. I got too much halo I wanna play to commit to being a real ODST. It sounds cool though really.
Lol Im good, I need to just do my basic workout to stay healthy. I got too much halo I wanna play to commit to being a real ODST. It sounds cool though really.
Understood! I appreciate the compliments. If you know anyone that would be interested please send them my way.
Too bad we cant have actual SOIEVs
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Too bad we cant have actual SOIEVs
All part of the process! Like I said, the goal is to become as close to real ODST's as possible. I am secretly hoping we acquire some engineers and physicists along the way and try to make the SOIEV's a reality.
I'm in, if you're still working on it.
I wish that ODST, The UNSC, and the Spartans were all real life. Without the covenants of course but like instead of what we have now, to have super suits that would do just what it does in the game but in real life with bulletproof and everything.
Is there any updates on this?
I would recommend 8 Weeks to Sealfit for a guide.
If only the military actually had ODSTs. The levels of awesome would be unmatched.
we do lol our Navy Seals Trishs Bad Luck well the closes we'll have
we do lol our Navy Seals Trishs Bad Luck well the closes we'll have
One day full on drop pods 👌🏻
I wish the odst's were real because we could use them in Iran like in halo drop behind enemy lines and while infinity attack up front odst attack from behind and crush on the middle
What would the pt test events be and what would the standards be
I wish the odst's were real because we could use them in Iran like in halo drop behind enemy lines and while infinity attack up front odst attack from behind and crush on the middle
#spaceforce
I think this is a Good Idea and Can't wait to see who can do this first/well.
I'm in
Hey bro idk this or not I know it’s been about 2 years but if your still doing it I’d be honored to join man
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3