Forums / Community / Recruiting

United Spartan Initiative - Real ODST Training

OP AresRedux

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
That’s what I’m sayin! I don’t know how to message people on this but I’m all for it!
yo im in
Although its been awhile, this concept sounds awesome, and I'm totally down to give it a try with you guys.

Questions that need answering:

1) Do we have a discord to keep track of people wanting to try this?
2) Are there weekly/monthly checkups to hold members to account, and encourage participation?

Again, I'm interested, but there needs to be a foundation placed for this to start/succeed. If there isn't one already, does anyone here want to create one?

Edit: OP's last post on these forums was in 2017, so I can assume that he isn't doing this anymore. But anyone who is still interested, what say we give this a shot?
Although its been awhile, this concept sounds awesome, and I'm totally down to give it a try with you guys.

2) Are there weekly/monthly checkups to hold members to account, and encourage participation?

Again, I'm interested, but there needs to be a foundation placed for this to start/succeed. If there isn't one already, does anyone here want to create one?

Edit: OP's last post on these forums was in 2017, so I can assume that he isn't doing this anymore. But anyone who is still interested, what say we give this a shot?
I'm onboard.
You still doing this I want in

This is probably long gone and dead but you can find other groups that accurately practice the ODST physique and other fundamentals - Check out this ODST Volunteer Form

This is probably long gone and dead but you can find other groups that accurately practice the ODST physique and other fundamentals - Check out this ODST Volunteer Form
Have you done the odst volunteer form if so how do you know your acceptance

Someone will reach out to you over Xbox if your gamer tag is the same as your username.

Someone will reach out to you over Xbox if your gamer tag is the same as your username.
Ok sweet
Ello mate, I already have several fully functional ODST armor designed, fully bullet resistant, and given a bit more functional modifications. I only do specialty made armor so it takes a lot of time, it’s designed specifically for the wearer. I’ve taken the armor out to the range and riddled it with thousands of rounds against a kill dummy, and the results were amazing.

Anyways, I was wondering if I could enlist with your operation, and help train some of the new guys in hand to hand, cqc, long range, whatever is necessary. Being of a military background and creating new combat methods, I figure I could be of some use, aswell as it’s an opportunity to perhaps get a crew of my own.

Enjoy the read.
mate if you want to be real odst you need to take sky diving lessons
AresRedux wrote:
Hi there everyone!

I am here to start something that I know I am not the only one interested in. Real life Halo ODST training. I am still currently in the development phase of this but am doing daily research and workouts myself to find what is going to be the best fit for the program. I am looking for individuals that want to do this training with me and other to make ODSTs a real thing (at least for us). There will be weapons training (paintball, airsoft, real weapons target practice if you are of age), cardio, weight training, gymnastics, endurance training, ranks (there will be a whole rank system to work through), community, and more! PM for details! I can't wait to see you future ODST's starside!!!
If only that was still real
Ello mate, I already have several fully functional ODST armor designed, fully bullet resistant, and given a bit more functional modifications. I only do specialty made armor so it takes a lot of time, it’s designed specifically for the wearer. I’ve taken the armor out to the range and riddled it with thousands of rounds against a kill dummy, and the results were amazing.

Anyways, I was wondering if I could enlist with your operation, and help train some of the new guys in hand to hand, cqc, long range, whatever is necessary. Being of a military background and creating new combat methods, I figure I could be of some use, aswell as it’s an opportunity to perhaps get a crew of my own.

Enjoy the read.
Hey sorry its been a little bit I joined the army myself trying to learn im trying to get back into this man get back to me when you can
Is there a way we can do the training online? I can’t really go to different places to train, so I was wondering if we may be able to use discord video chat. Get back to me whenever
I have been working on a similar idea concept ADAT
AIR DROP ASSAULT TROOPERS. It's as close to making real odst as I can get right now with the technology available, but in all honesty its just a glorified parratrooper unit

LusiosCrow wrote:
I have been working on a similar idea concept ADAT
AIR DROP ASSAULT TROOPERS. It's as close to making real odst as I can get right now with the technology available, but in all honesty its just a glorified parratrooper unit
It has now been about 4 years since this thread was started. If anyone is still interested in making this a reality, contact me at ImperialIntention#4707 on Discord. We can start by putting together a physical training program followed by weapons and combat training. I did something similar for a guerilla warfare program I made, but this could be so much more. Again, anyone interested contact me through Discord and we will recruit some more fellas to help out.
This still a thing? Sorry I'm a little late to the party.
Hey bud I know this is old but I be interested to see what your routine is for work out I'm trying to get back in shape and looking for a fun way to do it and keep motivated
This sounds sick af
Helloo,
I am kinda late for the party and wanted to see if this is still on as I am really interested in joining
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3