Forums / Community / Recruiting

Want to join a clan? Message me

OP killer vinner

Im recruiting for a clan called SPQR. We're an active clan. We do clan btb, warzone and other activities. If you want to rank up in our you will have to clan related stuff like recruiting, training and raid training. In our clan there are 2 divisions army and navy so when you will join our clan then you have to decide. You have a mic otherwise you can't be higher rank. Join us today:) When will get 50 clan members we will open the marine division and the higher ranks will pick out the marines themselves. We also have commandos but they are an elite unit.
Hello, killer vinner

I was wanting to inquire about the recruiting opertunity for the clan called SPRP. Is the clan still operating and do you have good numbers within the clan.

I was wondering what your age limit is! I have a mic Please get back to me whenever possible thanks!
Hi, No ILimit
Thanks for answering.
The clans name has changed to SPQR and you have to be online at least 10 hours a week. You'll have to have the wear the emblem that we'll give you.
Umakyat wrote:
Hello, killer vinner I was wanting to inquire about the recruiting opertunity for the clan called SPRP. Is the clan still operating and do you have good numbers within the clan.

I was wondering what your age limit is! I have a mic Please get back to me whenever possible thanks!
Age limit is 10 and you'll have to wear the emblem that we'll give you
Umakyat wrote:
Hello, killer vinner I was wanting to inquire about the recruiting opertunity for the clan called SPRP. Is the clan still operating and do you have good numbers within the clan.

Umakyat wrote:

Is it fine if i dnt have a mic and will we be doing custom games.