Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Warlord Company: A brand new clan for Halo players

OP TheRogueWarlord

Warlord Company is a brand new company/clan looking to make its mark. Created by me: TheRogueWarlord on 10.22.2019, I plan on creating a great company of halo players that hopefully will have a impact within the larger Halo community.

The main goals of this company is to fill lobby's of playlists, help grind achievements, get some armor, and ultimately build from the ground up a new community of players within the larger Halo community.

Warlord Company is accepting any and all applicants. The only requirements is that members friend other members on Xbox Live so that we can all stay in touch and link up assist. A discord group may eventually be created if demand is high enough.

Any questions? Message me or leave a question in the forum.

Apply today and thanks for your consideration.

-TheRogueWarlord

*** WE ARE NOW ACTIVE! Come and help get these commendations and join.
Im Just Gold Player and my aim isnt that good but I would like to join. Im from germany and play usually 10 to 20 hours per week (depends on Work and other Hobbies)

If it's ok and would help to Grind achilles feel free to msg me "WizardThree2178"
Sure thing, Rank is not really important at all. Hopefully or time zones line up for matches.
*I sent you a invite.
Sure thing, Rank is not really important at all. Hopefully or time zones line up for matches.
*I sent you a invite.
But Check my edit I do use a second Account for playing. WizardThree2178
Invite sent again.
18 / 7500
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
classy move advertising your own clan on my own recruiting post. i think i am good.
*bump*
Still looking to get this clan off the ground.
sounds cool
good for 12v12 gameplay.
Read the edit. 11/7/19
I'm down to join just when it comes to playing, I play Reach way more
I'm down to join just when it comes to playing, I play Reach way more
Welcome aboard. Ill send you a friend request in a bit.
I would be interested in joining. I have the MCC H5 and all the old xbox 360 games besides halo wars. I am always looking for people who are willing to play ODST firefight with me. I currently do not have a working mic :(
I also like team doubles on Combat evolved.
My favorite playlist in halo 5 is currently husky raid
I would be interested in joining. I have the MCC H5 and all the old xbox 360 games besides halo wars. I am always looking for people who are willing to play ODST firefight with me. I currently do not have a working mic :(
I also like team doubles on Combat evolved.
My favorite playlist in halo 5 is currently husky raid
invite sent
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
We are now an official active spartan company. Feel free to enlist and thanks to the early members.
We are up to seven members, with the potential for many more. Feel free to sign up today!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show