Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Warzone Elite **** Now Recruiting

OP Meta Yoda

Spots opened up in our Company if your looking for a social group of gamers who grind commendations while having fun and winning. Contact WZE Yoda if interested in joining. All we ask is to maintain a decent level of activity, @ 25 games a week. We have some members who do that in a day. Just notify leadership of inactivity issues if you might have any. We only drop members after extreme inactivity and failure to respond to messages. All skill and locations are welcome, we are a world wide company. Could really use a couple more Dutch members lol. Thank you for your interest and good hunting Spartan.
Warzone Elite
WZE Yoda
This clan is truly a fun group to play with, we know people have lives so as long as you show your best participation your golden. :3 We also communicate through an app called Line :D it's free and helps with getting teams together to have fun and dominate in Warzone and Arena :) Hope to see some new recruits here soon! \^o^/
This clan is really fun to be in, we also have a competitive side to us ;) a few others and I like to get our competitive people together to kill it in Arena. We're not strict at all we are mainly for having fun, as long as you do your part with just having fun and helping others you'll fit right in.
This company sucks and if you get the unfortunate honor to play with me you will suck as well
- love ( EVA )
Bump
LOL a bump from my member asking for more Dutchies
This company sucks and if you get the unfortunate honor to play with me you will suck as well
- love ( EVA )
......Our Amb"-Yoink-"ador of Sucking.
Warzone elite is a fun clan, and cool people that are in it, also gets really hyped with warzone and competitive in arena some people, so if you like winning and having fun join the fam.
This clan is truly a fun group to play with, we know people have lives so as long as you show your best participation your golden. :3 We also communicate through an app called Line :D it's free and helps with getting teams together to have fun and dominate in Warzone and Arena :) Hope to see some new recruits here soon! \^o^/
3 new additions today. Welcome to KSI VIP3RK1LLAH, cheerfuljoosse, and Kiowa 777.
  1. 24/7 company. Some specialize in arena matchmaking, others like myself prefer teaming up in warzone. I would recommend players who will communicate to join this company because the more teamwork a team has means the bigger chances of winning. You dont have to call out every person you see, no, but if it's critical to us winning, yes. We're not a group of tryhards, just normal players who want to win, although some people are more Skilled than others ;)