Waypoint Community Customs Nights 2.0

OP comedyshermit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
I will be hosting on Saturday, 21 October 2017 @ approximately 1900 eastern. This is open for any waypointer to join and if you wish an invite either respond to this thread or add me on live and appear online at the time in question.
  • If you have a map or game type you'd like to try out feel free to message me (or post a link in this thread) and we might be able to add it to the roster. (Think fun mini-game, not ultra competitive; though I'm open to at least one match of most things.)
  • If you'd like to keep abreast of updates on these nights feel free to follow this thread as I will likely update it somewhat regularly with the schedule.
  • For info on the previous incarnation of the Waypoint community customs nights you may view them here.
  • This does contribute to the 50 hour requirement for the 'Timmy' Helmet.
  • If we don't have a full party; then the party will be set to open.
  • Microphones are welcome and preferred; but not necessary. If you do have one please abide by rule 5.
I will be instituting a few rules this time around. I don't enjoy booting people, but these things will result in booting. (Others may be added later)
  1. A basic modicum of respect for your fellow players will be mandatory.
  2. No racial slurs or Anti-LGBT slurs, etc. I don't take personal issue with cursing and you should count on me doing so.
  3. There will be no discussion of moderation decisions. This includes both my own or those of the other members of the moderation team.
  4. Discussion of politics or religion will be an instant boot. I don't care which side your on, if you agree with me or not....this isn't the place.
  5. Be conscientious on the microphone; excessive screaming, rapping, singing, weird noises, etc. will get a mute or a boot.
As always questions, comments, and compliments are welcome.

We are currently seeking;
  • A player willing to guest host with a collection of mini-games for MCC, any of the bc titles, or Reach.
I should be able to make it, but then again, I always seem to have plans that come up a day before.
After over a months hiatus, I believe it is time to restart the Waypoint community customs nights. I will be hosting on 4 February 2017 at approximately 1930 hours EST. This is open for any waypointer to join and if you wish an invite either respond to this thread or add me on live and appear online at the time in question.
  • If you have a map or game type you'd like to try out feel free to message me and we can might be able to add it to the roster. (Think fun mini-game, not ultra competitive though I'm open to at least one match of most things.)
  • If you'd like to keep abreast of updates on these nights feel free to follow this thread as I will likely update it someone regularly with the schedule.
  • For info on the previous Waypoint community customs nights you may view them here.
  • I don't have any inside info on the 'Timmy' Helmet, but if it is based on custom games numbers this may aid in getting it for those interested
  • If we don't have a full party; then the party will be set to open.
I will be instituting a few rules this time around. I don't enjoy booting people, but these things will result in booting. (Others may be added later)
  1. A basic modicum of respect for your fellow players will be mandatory. No racial slurs; etc. I don't take personal issue with cursing.
  2. There will be no discussion of moderation decisions. This includes both my own or those of the other members of the moderation team.
As always questions, comments, and compliments are welcome.

I'll be there.

You should put on:
-Order 66 (Map and gametype have the same name)

-Night of the mantis?

-Trench Battlefield

-Just keep driving

-Red Rover

P.S. How did you add the Gif to your post?
I'll be there.

You should put on:

-Night of the mantis?

-Trench Battlefield

-Just keep driving

-Red Rover

Night of the mantis will be on the list; I've been wanting to try it. I'd appreciate links to the others.

For the PS: Monitor powers.
i may be there but only cthulhu knows for sure
If life allows it, I will join. Looking forward to it!
I'll be there.

You should put on:

-Night of the mantis?

-Trench Battlefield

-Just keep driving

-Red Rover

Night of the mantis will be on the list; I've been wanting to try it. I'd appreciate links to the others.

For the PS: Monitor powers.
I don't know how to link these, and frankly it's probably easier for you to search them up. Just look them up via in-game browser and sort by number of downloads.

-Order 66 is popular. Made for 8-16 people. Just look up "order 66" and sort by tags.

-All the others are made for 16 people, and you ca probably search by tags on Waypoint. If not I can link them to you the night of.
I'm up for it.

Should be able to make it at 7:30.
I would love to! Thanks for doing this comedyshermit!
Some games I'd like to play:
-Minotaurs
-Castle Wars
-Red Rover
-Bank Robbers
-Bank Heist
-Speed Halo
-Jenga Tower

Those are a few of my suggestions but you don't need to use them. All of these involve everyone (there are respawns) and IMO, they are fun. See you Saturday!
I would love to! Thanks for doing this comedyshermit!
Some games I'd like to play:
-Minotaurs
-Castle Wars
-Red Rover
-Bank Robbers
-Bank Heist
-Speed Halo
-Jenga Tower

Those are a few of my suggestions but you don't need to use them. All of these involve everyone (there are respawns) and IMO, they are fun. See you Saturday!
Sounds good, I have a couple of those. I'll have a browse later and see if I can find some more.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Remember to add "no politics" to the rules :)
Couple of Highlights for now; will do a schedule update later in the week
They thought they could escape; but I had a sticky.

We won! Let's betray each other!

Overall; a whole lot of fun. Do want to try Simon Says as a party only game type though/possibly the harder Night of the mantis variant as well. I've fully updated the rules to include no politics/no religion. As always comments, questions, and compliments are welcome.
Had a great time, and looking forward to the next one.
They thought they could escape; but I had a sticky.We won! Let's betray each other!Overall; a whole lot of fun. Do want to try Simon Says as a party only game type though/possibly the harder Night of the mantis variant as well. I've fully updated the rules to include no politics/no religion. As always comments, questions, and compliments are welcome.
lol it was a lot scarier from the receivers point of view. We thought we were safe, but then a glowing blue ball happened to find its way in. You can even see my crouching outline moving back in a futile attempt to survive.

Anyways it was a ton of fun. Hopefully I'll be available next time. Do you want me to bring my friend (GhostTrooper06) or no?
They thought they could escape; but I had a sticky.We won! Let's betray each other!Overall; a whole lot of fun. Do want to try Simon Says as a party only game type though/possibly the harder Night of the mantis variant as well. I've fully updated the rules to include no politics/no religion. As always comments, questions, and compliments are welcome.
lol it was a lot scarier from the receivers point of view. We thought we were safe, but then a glowing blue ball happened to find its way in. You can even see my crouching outline moving back in a futile attempt to survive.

Anyways it was a ton of fun. Hopefully I'll be available next time. Do you want me to bring my friend (GhostTrooper06) or no?
The more the merrier. The other kid is welcome too, but I may have to mute him for the sake of my fragile sanity.

The more the merrier. The other kid is welcome too, but I may have to mute him for the sake of my fragile sanity.
LMAO For all of our sanity!!!

Yah he can make you go a bit insane lol. The Aussie kid was kinda funny though.
That was fun. It also illustrated how terrible I am with the Sniper, between trying to rank in Snipers and playing Bank Robbers.

Does it count as a racial slur if I call someone who prefers to be a Sangheili a hinge-head or something of the sort?
That was fun. It also illustrated how terrible I am with the Sniper, between trying to rank in Snipers and playing Bank Robbers.

Does it count as a racial slur if I call someone who prefers to be a Sangheili a hinge-head or something of the sort?
Yah I couldn't snipe either, but it may have been because of my bad connection. Why didn't you have a mic?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11