Forums / Community / Recruiting

[XBL] Looking For a Skilled FireTeam(G6 or higher)

OP HalfBasedGod

I just got the game (but played H3 religiously and had multiple 50’s including MLG, I say that to give you confidence I’m not looking to get carried, not boast) and have ranked in high golds in most playlists, the others still remain unranked. I fell in love with Breakout and am trying to get past my gold 6, but am up for any ranked playlist! I just can’t keep relying on carrying randoms. Would anyone care to help and have some fun?

Add me on XBL: TeemingLocket20

If any of you used to play H3 and were familiar with the Halo Charts Forums I was very active on that site, my name was LurkingEntre and my old Halo 3 GT was Delusionalll. I was Co-Creator the HCRL (Halo Charts Racing League) not sure if anyone remembers that but if you do I’d love to hear from you guys again!!
I usually play between 9am - 3:30pm PT and sometimes after work at 11pm for an hour or two.

Edit: To clear up any possible confusion about the TeemingLocket20 gamer tag brings different from my linked GT. My roommate and I share an Xbox and I bought gold on his account because he had the console before I moved in, and already had games/achievements downloaded to that profile, and seeing as I play online and he doesn’t as much I just buy gold for his account and I play multiplayer games through that one to make things way more economical for everyone.
I just got the game (but played H3 religiously and had multiple 50’s including MLG, I say that to give you confidence I’m not looking to get carried, not boast) and have ranked in high golds in most playlists, the others still remain unranked. I fell in love with Breakout and am trying to get past my gold 6, but am up for any ranked playlist! I just can’t keep relying on carrying randoms. Would anyone care to help and have some fun?

Add me on XBL: TeemingLocket20

If any of you used to play H3 and were familiar with the Halo Charts Forums I was very active on that site, my name was LurkingEntre and my old Halo 3 GT was Delusionalll. I was Co-Creator the HCRL (Halo Charts Racing League) not sure if anyone remembers that but if you do I’d love to hear from you guys again!!
I usually play between 9am - 3:30pm PT and sometimes after work at 11pm for an hour or two.

Edit: To clear up any possible confusion about the TeemingLocket20 gamer tag brings different from my linked GT. My roommate and I share an Xbox and I bought gold on his account because he had the console before I moved in, and already had games/achievements downloaded to that profile, and seeing as I play online and he doesn’t as much I just buy gold for his account and I play multiplayer games through that one to make things way more economical for everyone.
I usually play after midnight est time. sometimes in the moring from around 9-1, hard to with a 2 year old haha. anyways, ill add you maybe at night we can squad up and go from there! UnknwnSub5tance is my gt
Haha totally understandable, Sounds good my man!
We would love to have you here at MG Eclipse @halfbasedgod.

We have many very active members and we rarely go a night without a full fireteam here.

Check us out here MG Eclipse for more details and let me know if interested.
We would love to have you here at MG Eclipse @halfbasedgod.

We have many very active members and we rarely go a night without a full fireteam here.

Check us out here MG Eclipse for more details and let me know if interested.
I submitted my app, thanks for the referral. Sounds like an awesome group, can’t wait to start!