Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

XP Junkies is Recruiting 18+ only (21+ preferred)

OP BROCK SAIYIPSON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
(Updated on 09/23/2019)

Hey, we are the XP junkies. We are an 18+ (21+ preferred) active company looking for laid back people who just like to have a good time. We currently have 84 members and are well on our way to getting the Achilles Helmet (All items on tier 5 with 22/31 complete). That’s not our primary goal, but it is something we are striving for. We have Americans, Canadians, and a few Brits in the company We will play all game types, but SWAT, Super Fiesta (BTB and 5v5), and whatever the Featured Playlist(s) is/are what we typically go for. We have a company discord (link available after joining) and are active basically every night. No crazy activity requirements either, just enjoy the game and have fun. We have a few people grinding the 152 and are currently hosting Microsoft Gift Cards on occasion.

Achilles Helmet Percentage: 95.14%
Current Featured Playlist(s): ODST Slayer, Head to Head

Please read the Company Rules and tell us a little about yourself in your join request.

Also add your age and time zone.

Join XP Junkies Here

See you out there Spartans

BROCK SAIYIPSON
The XP Junkies are still Recruiting. We now have 48 members and are still building. We are all relaxed and most of us have jobs and families and play at night. We still require you to be at least 18 years old. Other than that, just come out and have fun. We have an active discord with a few hilarious pages on it.

Join the XP Junkies

If you have any questions. send me a PM or comment
We here at the XP Junkies are a fun loving group of adults who have lives, jobs, families, etc. We play almost every night and always have a great time. We have people who love SWAT, Warzone, Firefight, Action Sack, etc. Just jump on our active discord (or message leadership) once you join and find someone who enjoys playing the same game modes as you. All we ask is that you be at least 18 years of age and be respectful to others. We are currently at 53 members and steadily growing. We are also over halfway to the Achilles Armor.

Join the XP Junkies

If you have any questions, or are wanting more information feel free to PM me or leave a comment here.
The XP Junkies are heavily recruiting and filling up fast. As you can see, we are now up to 67 members (up from 53 last week). At our current pace we are only about 4 months from the armor set. This can be sped up by you joining and getting us there faster. All we ask is that you be at least 18 years of age. We are always having a great time and have a company discord to help you stay in touch other members of the company (you get the link once you join). If you have any questions, please send me a message, i am very active here on waypoint. Also please provide your age in your join request.

Join the XP Junkies

Looking forward to playing with you

BROCK SAIYIPSON
We the XP Junkies are still in full recruiting mode. We are currently at 78 members. As you see we are filling up fast and with active members, the slots will not be opening up. We are always having a great time and we play basically every playlist. We are still approximately 4 months from the armor (body armor, not helmet to specify), but that will continue to get earlier as we add members like you! We have a company discord to keep in contact with everyone (we will get you the link after your join, just ask). If you have any questions, comments, want to try us out by playing with us, just let me know. I am very active on waypoint and am on at worst every few hours during the day. Please provide your age (we require you to be at least 18) when you send your request.

Check out the XP Junkies

We look forward to getting to know you and have fun playing together

BROCK SAIYIPSON
We the XP Junkies are recruiting again. We have had to purge inactive members and now currently have 90 members. We are always having a great time and have an active discord to help you find others to play with. We are currently about 2 months from obtaining the Achilles armor. We don't have any crazy rules other than you must be active monthly and be at least 18 years of age. The link to our discord will be given to you once you join (since that is where we primarily communicate).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns please send me a message on here or comment so others can see it. Also please provide your age when requesting to join.

Join the XP Junkies

We look forward to gaming with you and enjoying the Halo for many months/years to come

BROCK SAIYIPSON
As we close in on the Christmas seaon, the XP Junkies are hoping to pick up a some active players. We currently have 88 players on our roster and may have a few more spots opening soon. All we ask is that you be at least 18 years old and active monthly. We are currently about 6 weeks from getting the Achilles armor and YOUR help would greatly help us get there. We also have a discord page to coordinate games and just chat in general. The link for the page is in our company forums.

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat in general, send me a private message or comment on here.

Please provide your age when applying for us as well. There is a link below

Join the XP Junkies

We look forward to gaming with you all and hope to enjoy Halo with you in the future.

Happy Gaming

BROCK SAIYIPSON
With the Return of MLG to the competitive scene along with the BR Hotfix (greatly improved), we are hoping to top off our company membership on the way to Achilles Armor and then forward on to the helmet. As of current we have 90 members and our projected armor completion date is February 1st.

All we ask is that you be at least 18 years old and just have a great time and be active.

Hope to game with you soon!!

Join the XP Junkies
Hello Everyone, We the XP Junkies are getting close to the armor and have a few open spots left. Four to be exact. Take a look at our company page and see if you will be a good fit.

We ask you to submit your age along with your join request. Also add a little about yourself as default requests will be rejected.

Thanks for reading and hope to game with you soon

XP Junkie Homepage
Hello Everyone, We the XP Junkies and have already achieved Achilles Armor. After we did, many people bailed out so we have plenty of spots open. Take a look at our company page and see if you will be a good fit.

We ask you to submit your age along with your join request. Also add a little about yourself as default requests will be rejected. Also, we have a discord page where we primarily communicate.

XP Junkie Homepage
Just messaged you. :)
We are the XP Junkies. We are currently waiting for E3 and hopefully a halo 6 announcement. We are just a group of fun loving players and juts have a great time. We are all over 18 years old and many of us have families. We have very simple requirements that you can see on our company page. We have plenty of open places for you. We are also slowly grinding out the Helmet since we already have achieved the Armor.

We ask you to submit your age along with your join request. Also add a little about yourself as default requests will be rejected. Also, we have a discord page where we primarily communicate.

XP Junkies Company Homepage
still grinding xp here, ;)
We are the XP Junkies. We just did our monthly booting of inactive members and have 20+ openings available. We are primarily in the US, but do have a few European and Aussie players too. The "core" group is active in the evenings in the US, but there are always players popping in and out. We aren't super serious and just like to have a great time and make some friends along the way. We have a strict 18+ policy, but otherwise just play the game and have fun. We have a company discord where we do all of our communication as well.

Note: Customs do not count towards being active

We ask that you submit your age and when you typically play with your join request. Plus any other info that you'd like to tell us.

Join the XP Junkies here!!!
I would be very interested to join because I love to just lay back and play and earn credits to unlock armor
I would be very interested to join because I love to just lay back and play and earn credits to unlock armor
We only play Halo 5 right now
We are the XP Junkies. We are a great group of people who are active every night. We have a few night shift and overseas players who are on during the day as well. Many members play every day. We don't have any crazy requirements except that you play the game and be at least 18 years old. We are always have a great time and play all game modes. We currently have 89 members, but a few more slots will be opening up come the first of the month.

Please tell us about your self with your join request.
Where you play

We also have a company discord where we talk about who is playing, halo related jokes, and just play fun with the family.

Join the XP Junkies Here

I look forward to gaming with you

BROCK
We are the XP Junkies. We are super active and have lots of members. Currently 90, but dropping to 80 soon, so plenty of spots for you to join up and have fun. We don't have any crazy playing requirements, just play matchmaking and enjoy the game. We are a strictly 18+ company. Many of us are in our 30s with families, careers,etc. so we understand life can be life.

We have a company discord with multiple chats for talking about Halo, life in general, bad jokes, etc. It's where we do all of our communicating.

When sending your request, tell us a little about yourself.
How old you are.
When you typically play.
If you want, where you typically play from.

Join the XP Junkies Here

I look forward to gaming with you soon

BROCK
Hello again everyone, we are still the XP Junkies (currently 81 members). A fun loving company of adults (many with families) who like to have fun. We have picked up a few more players looking to play ranked and with the new Matching Making settings we are all enjoying playing ranked more. We don't have any crazy requirements, just be at least 18 years old and play matchmaking (Warzone or Arena) each month.

We have a very active discord with multiple chats for talking about Halo, Bad Jokes, Movies, and many other topics. We do not have a large Waypoint presence (a few of us do) so our discord server is the way to go for communication.

When sending your join request, please do not make them default. Tell us some of the following.
How old you are
When you typically play
Where you typically play from
Why you are awesome

Join the XP Junkies Here

We all look forward to you soon.

BROCK
Hello again everyone. We the XP Junkies are still open to new members. With new games and people leaving, we currently have 15 open spots in our company. We have a strict 18+ policy and typically would like you to be at least in our early to mid 20s as a bulk of our members are at least that age. Most of us have jobs and many of us (myself included) have a family, so we understand the strains of daily life. All we ask is that you enjoy the game and let us know if you will be having a significant lapse in playtime.

We also have a very active discord (can use on PC or Phone) that we use for general chatting, bad dad jokes, movies, halo in general, and many other topics. If/when you do join up, try to make an account on there so we can get to know you, plus it is easier to keep in contact with leadership there.

When sending your join request, try and tell us a little about yourself. First and foremost, how old you are.
You can also add when you typically play.
Where you play from
Why you are a good fit

We are not an Achilles Grind company, but do keep up with the progress and indirectly work on those commendations. We are currently at approximately 70% completion for the Helmet. If you have any questions, let me know

Join the XP Junkies Here

We look forward to gaming with you soon

BROCK
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2