Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

XP Junkies is Recruiting 18+ only (21+ preferred)

OP BROCK SAIYIPSON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Here we are again with the weekly recruiting post for the XP Junkies. As you can see above we are always recruiting for any person who is at least 18 years old. Players are always coming and going from the game so spots openings come and go as well. We currently have 90 members meaning only 10 spots for you to make friends!! As stated in earlier posts, a lot of us have families, full time jobs, etc. and use this company/community to make friends who have a common interest. Just join up and enjoy the game as we all do :)

The only rules we have are that you must be at least 18 years old (obviously) and that you just have fun and enjoy playing arena and warzone. Customs and Campaign do not count towards being active. Just an FYI

We do have a company discord where we are able to get to know each other and continue to build our circle of friends. Once you are accepted, the link is in the company forums.

When you send you join request. Please tell us a little about yourself. When you typically play, your age, time zone, and most of all why you would be a good fit and/or why you are awesome.

Disclaimer: We are NOT an Achilles Grind company. We do work towards the helmet (currently 71.5%/10-31 commendations) but that is not our primary goal. We do work on the commendations indirectly and just enjoy the game. Also, we have already obtained the Armor and we cannot give it to you upon joining. If there are any questions regarding the Achilles set, let me know.

Join the XP Junkies

We look forward to playing with you and getting to know you.

BROCK
XP Junkies sounds great! I've never been part of an active company before and enjoyed reading the request form! Hope to hear from you!
Hello everyone, i know we've been quiet for a few months, but here we are recruiting again. We are currently sitting at 83 members and are 79% complete with the Achilles Helmet. As you can see from previous posts, our company is always growing and shrinking based upon interest in the game/player activity. We have a very active company discord with multiple channels for any and all conversation types.

We do not have any crazy requirements to be part of the company, just be 18 years old at a minimum as most of us are in our 20's and 30's. Please note that custom games and campaign do not count as being active. Also realize that we are not an Achilles grind company, but we will achieve the helmet and as the commendations wind down, more concentration will be devoted.

When you send your join request, please tell us a little about yourself. What we are looking for is on the company page as well. Default requests will be rejected.

Join the XP Junkies

We look forward to getting to know you

BROCK SAIYIPSON
With the new magnum skins dropping, i figured people might be on the lookout for new groups to join up with. We at the XP Junkies can fill that role for those adults that are looking for a relaxed group of people to play with.It's been a while since i posted and a few of our members have left to play other games. We are currently sitting at 69 members and are 82% complete with the Achilles Helmet commendations. WE also have a very active company discord where we do our chatting and setting up games to play with each other. You can get that link once you join the compnay.

We do not have any crazy requirements to join up and remain a part of the company. All we ask is that you be at least 21 years old (this is a change from before) and play some Arena or Warzone during the month. Please note that Customs and Campaign do not count towards being active. We are also not an Achilles Grind company, but we do plan on getting there and assume that once the commendations start getting closer, people will start to concentrate on the final stretch.

When you send your join request, please tell us a little about yourself, what your age is, when you typically game. The full details we ask for and rules for the company are on our company page. Please read them. Note that default requests are subject to immediate rejection.

Join the XP Junkies Here

We look forward to getting to know you and Happy Gaming

BROCK SAIYIPSON
We are still have plenty of openings and are approximately 84% complete with the helmet. Send us a join request if you want to be part of a fun group. Please read the company page or above posts for details regarding acceptance.

Thank you

BROCK SAIYIPSON
We are recruiting again. We are on the tail end of the Helmet grind and looking for friends who are at least 21 to game with. We are relaxed and just like to have a great time. Send over a join request with the your name, age, and little something extra too.

Happy Gaming!!
Setting up the recruiting forum going into the Christmas Break. See the Original Post for current details.

Happy Gaming!
Recruiting and lots of playing through Christmas Break. Castle Wars, Warzone Turbo, and Holiday Fiesta!! 65 current members and 86.5% helmet complete
New Year, New Grind. Time to finish up this helmet and coast out through the Halo Infinite announcement. We have 70 members and coming up on 90% complete. Look us up and check out the first post on the forum.

Happy gaming!!
Bumping the original post. We currently have 66 members and are 18/31 for the helmet
Currently 67 members and pushing to get those pesky Marines up to Tier 5 and finish up everything else.

Please see the original post for more info.

Thank you
Currently 65 members. We have the Marines up to tier 5 and well on our way to completing the helmet.

Please see original post for more info.

Thank you
Anyone 18 and up looking for a Halo 5 and MCC company to get you through until Infinte and get you the Achilles Helmet. Check us out! We have a link on the main page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Gaming!!
Anyone 18 and up looking for a Halo 5 and MCC company to get you through until Infinte and get you the Achilles Helmet. Check us out! We have a link on the main page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Gaming!!
SQUAAAD UP!
Anyone 18 and up looking for a Halo 5 and MCC company to get you through until Infinte and get you the Achilles Helmet. Check us out! We have a link on the main page. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Gaming!!

Currently 21 out of 31 for the helmet.
My xbox gamertag is Mr. FirmToast. I am interested in joining the company.
Come join up and play with is!!
Let’s get grinding and enjoy some Halo together!! Primary post has been updated
Cash contest this weekend. Main post updated
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2