Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

3 minute matches, mismatched ranking.

OP XxSpawn1057xX

Today, it’s been a team of golds getting matched up against 2 onyx and 2 diamonds. First game was 50-6, next was 50-9. As I said before, with gameplay like this, there’s no fun anymore. I will not be buying Infinite.
That's probably due to a lack of population during that search session. Infinite won't be like that because there will most likely be plenty of population.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
That's probably due to a lack of population during that search session. Infinite won't be like that because there will most likely be plenty of population.
Yeah, it's gonna be hard to find matches that you want "balanced." Even in quickplay i search expanded.
Gulchshot wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yeah, it's gonna be hard to find matches that you want "balanced." Even in quickplay i search expanded.
Today, it’s been a team of golds getting matched up against 2 onyx and 2 diamonds. First game was 50-6, next was 50-9. As I said before, with gameplay like this, there’s no fun anymore. I will not be buying Infinite.
Yeah the lack of population here is the problem. All TrueSkill CSR/SBMM efforts break down when you have too small a population. Infinite won't have that issue for many many many years I hope
But if you quit the fun match that was setup for you, they can ban you for a little bit to reflect on why you are playing!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sounds like you need to smurf, MMR might be inflated trying to correct itself.