1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
More people want to see a social FFA playlist?
There's not enough population to support two FFA lists.
There's not enough population to support two FFA lists.
Mabye they should fix certain stuff that anoy people to bring back the population. Like a freezing game after the match ended.
<p></p>
There's a few social FFA modes within the Action Sack playlist. Personally, I think that's where they're best kept.
At this point, I'd rather they just made FFA social and get rid of ranked. That way, they could add objective game modes and it might make it less intimidating.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
At this point, I'd rather they just made FFA social and get rid of ranked. That way, they could add objective game modes and it might make it less intimidating.
I agree 1000%. Make FFA social and allow parties up to 8 people just like Halo 3 did with Rumble Pit
As an avid FFA player I would like to see this but can agree there isn't a strong enough population to support two FFA playlist. What would be awesome to see is keep ranked as is and them do a soical ffa that adds in fiesta, oddball, king of the hill, rockets... Allows mics for some smack talking... It would be pretty great to have.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
Id probably play if the ranked FFA got moved to social & they added in all the community maps.
LethalQ wrote:
As an avid FFA player I would like to see this but can agree there isn't a strong enough population to support two FFA playlist. What would be awesome to see is keep ranked as is and them do a soical ffa that adds in fiesta, oddball, king of the hill, rockets... Allows mics for some smack talking... It would be pretty great to have.
I'm an avid FFA player as well but feel that an unranked playlist would be better suited for the population as a whole. The population would be consistent and that will avoid with issues finding a game.
Not really, if I'm gonna do ffa I want a rank to gain for it.
The number of different division players I play in this list it might as well be Social - how many lists can you play Champs, Onyx, Bronze and Gold in the same match!!! Long live FFA
FFA NEEDS to be a social playlist and it NEEDS to allow parties like Halo 3's Rumble Pit did
I've been saying it for awhile in my group of friends, ranked FFA is pretty dead. We might as well make it social and make it fun like rumble pit.
I've been saying it for awhile in my group of friends, ranked FFA is pretty dead. We might as well make it social and make it fun like rumble pit.
Exactly! Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so
I can get behind a rumble pit playlist, throw in some oddball, KOTH. Would be a blast. Toss it in rotational, nothing to lose.
I don't know what kind of FFA you guys play but, it is far from dead and the population is pretty high and how do I know this? I can find a match at any time of the day or night and though I play against some of the same people 5 games in a row I kind of like it like that. I've even met some friends I haven't seen in a while playing FFA. And not just that but, the fact that I can find a match faster than any other playlist in Halo 5 besides Infection and Warzone. If you are between the ranks of plat6-champ it won't be hard to find a game. I have another account that I am currently bronze 1 in and yes on that account I am currently the worst FFA player in the world if you don't count the unranked players. And as a bronze 1 player guess what? I searched on expanded and matched Champ 1 so the bronze population doesn't exist. And don't complain about 10 min search times until you have tried this lol it may be 30min and on expanded 10. So if you're lower than diamond than yes the population is dead.
A social FFA would make a great place to warm up.
Agreed as long as it's unranked and open to parties so you can warm up with friends
I can get behind a rumble pit playlist, throw in some oddball, KOTH. Would be a blast. Toss it in rotational, nothing to lose.
It might even be cool to sync that rotational with the seasons -- move FFA to social-only for the first week of each new season.

Let everyone goof around and have some fun with different settings, or simply let the fully-ranked players focus on the team playlists for that first week so that FFA isn't fighting for competitive players..

Then after everyone got that first week out of the way, move it back to ranked and just start the season 1 week behind the rest of the playlists.

I think that would really help the population of both ranked & social FFA by making the social guys more excited for the new season of ranked, and making the ranked guys more excited for the next season at the end (by either getting to focus on team playlists for the first week, or by getting some variety with social FFA -- whatever they want).

Although that would only end up with 1 week of social for every 7-11 weeks of ranked, which I'm guessing 343 won't consider to be worth the time...
Maybe if seasons were shortened to just 1 month (which might actually make more sense with the new TS2 ranks), it would be more balanced.
Agreed as long as it's unranked and open to parties so you can warm up with friends
Agreed. I know you can go to customs but if you have 3-5 it is a little harder.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2