1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Way too many elimination game types. If I wanted to spend 85% of every game just sitting around with nothing to do I'd already be in Breakout.
I'd say remove tank world but keep the other ones. The mantis one is awesome and I love paintball. Also, then they could more gametypes in it.
I actually really like the Tank World one, I'd leave it in.
Way too many elimination game types. If I wanted to spend 85% of every game just sitting around with nothing to do I'd already be in Breakout.
I'd say remove tank world but keep the other ones. The mantis one is awesome and I love paintball. Also, then they could more gametypes in it.
I actually really like the Tank World one, I'd leave it in.
I wasn't aware that anyone liked it. It's alright but not exactly the most fun IMO. If you enjoy it, then more probably do also, so I guess they could leave it in.
I think Tank World has a lot of potential, but it just seems too basic right now with the tanks and the map itself.
Interesting so far, only played 3 or 4 games but already I would suggest:

Husky Raid - remove Snipers.

Paintball - remove tracking on Plasma Pistols, remove grenades.

Ground Pound - remove Snipers.
I have to agree on removing snipers lol. It's bad when I can get 20+ kills in it or when a whole teams top weapon is a sniper. People wonder why no one pushes for the flag? Snipers the issue.
This playlist sucks. Not because it doesn't have decent gametypes. Because ALL I get are Sumo Mongoose, and the bs halo 4 Husky raid.

I have played one game of: Riftball, tandkworld, and paintball
Still haven't played: Mantis Breakout, or Ground Pound Arena

The variation sucks
Been playing Mantis Breakout. Make it so that it's required to be in a Mantis somehow. Just had a game where two of my teammates were just screwing around at spawn, not helping the team at all. The other team was doing the same, but it was still annoying.
Zeezke99 wrote:
This playlist sucks. Not because it doesn't have decent gametypes. Because ALL I get are Sumo Mongoose, and the bs halo 4 Husky raid.

The variation sucks
That's just bad luck. I've played all but riftball. I hear riftball is really fun.
  1. Painball - I agree that the grenade needs to be removed but I don't think you can simply disable a feature of a weapon sadly......
  2. Mantis Breakout - The health seems so random. I find myself and the enmy getting killed as soon as th shields go down, half health, or when you're actually suppose to die after being on fire for five minutes and someone shoots rockets at you.
  3. Tankworld - I love this gametype. I understand people may not like the slow pacing but it's my favorite game in Action Sack. Just remember this game was made for 8v8, not 4v4.
  4. Mongoose Sumo - Only issue I've had is when teammates try to knock you off, instead of the enemy. Otherwise it's as fun as it was in Halo 3!
  5. Ground Pound Arena - Beam rifle's annoying but at the same time I can put some progress towards my commendation for it
  6. Husky Raid - The snipers are once again a problem but at the same time they can be countered rather easily. It needs some more cover like the original though
  7. Minotaur - No problems other than radar. I love it. Favorite one after Tankworld. A classic born in Halo 4 and I'm glad to see it in matchmaking
  8. Riftball - Once again, no major problems at all. Took some time getting to know how to play it vs classic Grifball but otherwise I love it. I just wish that the only way to score was by throwing it because it is possible to run it in and it's very annoying.
Zeezke99 wrote:

The variation sucks
That's just bad luck. I've played all but riftball. I hear riftball is really fun.
Riftball, in my opinion, is... okay, at best. The physics are kinda messy and feel inconsistent. Then about 25% of the time, it turns into a Plasma Grenade spamfest.
Ill post my feedback once an official 343 feedback thread comes up.
HYv47 wrote:
Ill post my feedback once an official 343 feedback thread comes up.
I see how it is -_-

Or.......you could write your feedback here, then copy/paste it to the feedback thread. This may turn into the official feedback thread like how the sprint and elite threads are now "official" threads.
lol much like infection and grifball, everyone seems to hate it. "OH BRING BACK INFECTION BLAH BLAH BLAH" And then all I saw was hate and complaint threads, and now thats what I'm seeing with Action sack, and these are game modes made by other people. I honestly love the new playlist. When I saw minotaurs on youtube channels I knew it was gonna be fun. Its a freaken maze and people should be good at hiding. I think what would probably be more ideal is if thrusters were off? Maybe a test of that. Riftball I didn't quite understand that much because when I try to score it wouldn't let me. Husky raid I believe is really funny too. I have yet to play the rest but I really want to try tankworld.
lol much like infection and grifball, everyone seems to hate it. "OH BRING BACK INFECTION BLAH BLAH BLAH" And then all I saw was hate and complaint threads, and now thats what I'm seeing with Action sack, and these are game modes made by other people. I honestly love the new playlist. When I saw minotaurs on youtube channels I knew it was gonna be fun. Its a freaken maze and people should be good at hiding. I think what would probably be more ideal is if thrusters were off? Maybe a test of that. Riftball I didn't quite understand that much because when I try to score it wouldn't let me. Husky raid I believe is really funny too. I have yet to play the rest but I really want to try tankworld.
I believe in Riftball, you have to throw the ball (or walk into) a hole that constantly opens and closes. I may be wrong though.
I don't like the join in progress for the breakout games. What's the point in throwing us into a game that's on the last round losing team and game over. It wasted my req boost completely.
I think the beam rifle should be removed in Ground Pound and in my opinion it should be a 10 player lobby instead of 8. Some of the games feel too small to me.
I don't like the join in progress for the breakout games. What's the point in throwing us into a game that's on the last round losing team and game over. It wasted my req boost completely.
There are both positives and negatives to JIP. That sucks that you used a boost. Whenever I want to use a rare-legendary boost, I'll wait in the lobby, and if the numbers start counting down, I'll know it's not JIP and put in my boost.
I am extremely disappointed with the current Action Sack line up, here are my thoughts:

Amazing:
  • Rift Ball - Extremely fun, puts a whole new spin on grifball, and you can earn EXTERMINATION medals (FANTASTIC)
Average:
  • Husky Raid - 343 chose an awful map (far too large, not enough cover on sides, the lane is too wide, and you can spawnblock the ENTIRE enemy team by having only two teammates stand at their base), there are much better versions of this map (you can find one in my fileshare), but the core gameplay remains intact
  • Mantis Breakout - It's not too bad, it's just a different experience compared to regular breakout, you can probably farm for immortal medals on this map
  • Minotaur Infection - If you like hugging the walls with a mantis for 3 whole minutes per round, this will be your dream playlist... hide and seek maps can be interesting, but survivors really can't do anything in this playlist
Awful:
  • Mongoose Sumo - One of the worst custom gametypes ever, there are so many quitters every match, plus all that honking gets on my nerves
  • Paintball - This map shows up 50% of the time for me, and it gets boring really fast... plus, there is team damage, and I've been betrayed on purpose multiple times in different games (remember in Halo 4, the paintball map DISABLED team damage?)
  • Tank World - I've had so many join-in-progress games into this map, and usually what happens is I sit there for 3-5 minutes (can't spawn) while they play cat and mouse... and of course, we lose (too many quitters on this map).
  • Ground Pound Arena - You can get some amazing ground pounds in there, but most of the time, people just hide and spawnkill with beam rifle. If I wanted to play snipers exclusively, I can do that on the social playlist or on better custom maps.
Gametypes that SHOULD be in Action Sack:
  • Medal Madness (Halo 4)
  • Lightning CTF (Halo 4)
  • Clang of the Hill (Halo 4)
  • Binary Slayer (Halo 4)
  • Shotty Snipers (Halo 5)
  • Super Fiesta (Halo 5)
I am extremely disappointed with the current Action Sack line up, here are my thoughts:

Amazing:
  • Rift Ball - Extremely fun, puts a whole new spin on grifball, and you can earn EXTERMINATION medals (FANTASTIC)
Average:
  • Husky Raid - 343 chose an awful map (far too large, not enough cover on sides, the lane is too wide, and you can spawnblock the ENTIRE enemy team by having only two teammates stand at their base), there are much better versions of this map (you can find one in my fileshare), but the core gameplay remains intact
  • Mantis Breakout - It's not too bad, it's just a different experience compared to regular breakout, you can probably farm for immortal medals on this map
  • Minotaur Infection - If you like hugging the walls with a mantis for 3 whole minutes per round, this will be your dream playlist... hide and seek maps can be interesting, but survivors really can't do anything in this playlist
Awful:
  • Mongoose Sumo - One of the worst custom gametypes ever, there are so many quitters every match, plus all that honking gets on my nerves
  • Paintball - This map shows up 50% of the time for me, and it gets boring really fast... plus, there is team damage, and I've been betrayed on purpose multiple times in different games (remember in Halo 4, the paintball map DISABLED team damage?)
  • Tank World - I've had so many join-in-progress games into this map, and usually what happens is I sit there for 3-5 minutes (can't spawn) while they play cat and mouse... and of course, we lose (too many quitters on this map).
  • Ground Pound Arena - You can get some amazing ground pounds in there, but most of the time, people just hide and spawnkill with beam rifle. If I wanted to play snipers exclusively, I can do that on the social playlist or on better custom maps.
Gametypes that SHOULD be in Action Sack:
  • Medal Madness (Halo 4)
  • Lightning CTF (Halo 4)
  • Clang of the Hill (Halo 4)
  • Binary Slayer (Halo 4)
  • Shotty Snipers (Halo 5)
  • Super Fiesta (Halo 5)
Those 6 gametypes definitely need to be added in. Action sack doesn't have gametypes and I think this would make it a lot better.
There are both positives and negatives to JIP. That sucks that you used a boost. Whenever I want to use a rare-legendary boost, I'll wait in the lobby, and if the numbers start counting down, I'll know it's not JIP and put in my boost.
yeah I gotta pay more attention to that. But I think they should balance the JIP a bit more. Cause joining into a breakout game when it's on the last round is pretty pointless. Cause you can't even play until the next round and if it's on the last round and your team gets defeated there's no point. But then again maybe your team will win. At least you get a little bit of free XP and REQ points though so that's a plus.
I think action Sack should be an all time playlist where they add more maps each week.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7