3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16
iviUi2D3i2 wrote:
Mongoose Sumo is the only way to complete Mongoose Destroyer.
Thats not true. Our company has destroyed so many mongooseees via BTB and WZ. We've never relied on Action Sack Sumo for our Commendations. Just started our company toward end of last year and already about to finish all kill comms.
Agreed: it's not true. I can sometimes destroy a Mongoose in Warzone.
How about your own commendations? Wow. Look at that. You are also on level 5 for mongoose destroyer. I guess I should join your company because I'm certainly doing something wrong.
iviUi2D3i2 wrote:
Mongoose Sumo is the only way to complete Mongoose Destroyer.
Thats not true. Our company has destroyed so many mongooseees via BTB and WZ. We've never relied on Action Sack Sumo for our Commendations. Just started our company toward end of last year and already about to finish all kill comms.
Agreed: it's not true. I can sometimes destroy a Mongoose in Warzone.
How about your own commendations? Wow. Look at that. You are also on level 5 for mongoose destroyer. I guess I should join your company because I'm certainly doing something wrong.
Surprised I have that many, personally. Most likely must've happened during Castle Wars. I'm not one of our better vehicle Commendation contributors. Hmm
https://www.forgehub.com/maps/pyramoid-soccer-v2.5101/

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/water-polo.2235/

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/ship-war-v2-working-title.6581/
Tank wars should come back.
Add Rock and rail and night of the mantis would be sweet. Oh and tank wars but add different tanks to the mix like covenant tank wars
2 times nothing is changed, i do not care about this post anymore
I love the action sack play list all though I don't know if it's just me but husky raid is really hard to search out
dhtraps wrote:
Yes too all of this ! Please !!!!!!!!! HUSKY RAID
100% love Husky Raid so much fun with all your mates!! Never gets too old either 😀😀
Just give me Prop Hunt and Groundpound Arena and I be set for life.
Love action sack weekends so much fun 👍
You guys did it so well in H5, there just no question there. The snowball one is so much fun.
so you guys like golf and prop hunt
I.hope it comes back soon. I love playing custom games in the matchmaking
eLantern (e) lays a good foundation for criticism and praise for the games modes so I'll basically follow on from what's already been said...

Paintball - Great game but really easy once you learn the map and hiding spots which doesn't take long. Idea - one player on each team starts off with no weapon and has to wait to swipe one from an expired player on the opposite team... would make it more thrilling if the map were a little larger, too :)

Mongoose Sumo - I agree with e here that this sound be a FFA game mode. Firstly, the map IMO, is too small for 4v4, especially when your team lags out. And secondly, team mates tend to go off on their own in any event. Not really "action-filled" for me...

Groundpound Arena - Hell yes. One of the best FFA modes. This is a high-energy, fast-paced, refreshing game mode. Great for a mixed bag of fun. I guess the only way to make a little more exciting would be to eliminate weapon use and scatter a few hundred plasma grenades on landing platforms >:)

Mantis Breakout - Not my cup of tea but my friends seem to enjoy it. Otherwise, I agree with what e has opined.

Riftball - Kind of have to disagree with e on this one. I love this game mode. Exclusively keeping it on Action Sack renders the mode more desirable. I find it to be action-packed, high-energy and unpredictable depending on the mix of players on your team. I really wouldn't change anything bar include a different map.

Husky Raid - I am so pleased this mode is presently on social. Having fun is sometimes far better than focusing on rank for a sweaty 12-minute round. Happy to offer as featured on social but maybe throw back in the bag for Action Sack as it really is one of the staples there.

Battle Golf - Top game. I play Action Sack hoping for this game mode because it is so dang fun. If you include it in custom game mode too, I would be online until my eyeballs burn out and my thumbs fall-off haha. This game mode would be overused in social, as much as I want it to be featured there, it is something to really look forward to in Action Sack. Love, love, love this mode and the huge golf ball haha :D.

Diminishing King - I agree with e here, nothing further to contribute.

Snowball Fight - I would have normally shied away from sticking players until I was forced to play this game mode 5/8 games every time I tried for an Action Sack game on the midnight server. I feel quite blasé about it. Doesn't make my top 5 but doesn't bother me either

Prop Hunt - Completely agree with e here. When you scope the map and learn the ideal spots to hide or fire, the mode quickly turns from action to boredom. I would leave as FFA on custom mode.

Skee Ball - Looks fun but I cannot seem to get the hang of the scoring situation. Goes on for too long... a Twist for your Martini? Make it Bowling in a Bowling Alley :)

Thankssss :)

- nMASERATI
Tank wars should come back.
Never heard of tank wars. Do you start off in a tank?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
With Wizard Dual, I experienced an issue where only one person was alive and they were on the enemy team, but it wouldn't end the round until time ran out. Not sure if it's a bug or not.

I also had a Pig of the Hill game where I joined with only 5 seconds left. JIP should probably be adjusted in that mode if possible.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
With Wizard Dual, I experienced an issue where only one person was alive and they were on the enemy team, but it wouldn't end the round until time ran out. Not sure if it's a bug or not.

I also had a Pig of the Hill game where I joined with only 5 seconds left. JIP should probably be adjusted in that mode if possible.
Noted, and reported.

Thank you.
In Flies, there's no soft kill barrier in the Wasp spawn zone so someone can stay in there for the entire round without dying. Just had that happen in my game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16