(e) lays a good foundation for criticism and praise for the games modes so I'll basically follow on from what's already been said...
- Great game but really easy once you learn the map and hiding spots which doesn't take long. Idea - one player on each team starts off with no weapon and has to wait to swipe one from an expired player on the opposite team... would make it more thrilling if the map were a little larger, too :)
- I agree with e here that this sound be a FFA game mode. Firstly, the map IMO, is too small for 4v4, especially when your team lags out. And secondly, team mates tend to go off on their own in any event. Not really "action-filled" for me...
Arena - Hell yes. One of the best FFA modes. This is a high-energy, fast-paced, refreshing game mode. Great for a mixed bag of fun. I guess the only way to make a little more exciting would be to eliminate weapon use and scatter a few hundred plasma grenades on landing platforms >:)
- Not my cup of tea but my friends seem to enjoy it. Otherwise, I agree with what e has opined.
- Kind of have to disagree with e on this one. I love this game mode. Exclusively keeping it on Action Sack renders the mode more desirable. I find it to be action-packed, high-energy and unpredictable depending on the mix of players on your team. I really wouldn't change anything bar include a different map.
- I am so pleased this mode is presently on social. Having fun is sometimes far better than focusing on rank for a sweaty 12-minute round. Happy to offer as featured on social but maybe throw back in the bag for Action Sack as it really is one of the staples there.
- Top game. I play Action Sack hoping for this game mode because it is so dang fun. If you include it in custom game mode too, I would be online until my eyeballs burn out and my thumbs fall-off haha. This game mode would be overused in social, as much as I want it to be featured there, it is something to really look forward to in Action Sack. Love, love, love this mode and the huge golf ball haha :D.
- I agree with e here, nothing further to contribute.
- I would have normally shied away from sticking players until I was forced to play this game mode 5/8 games every time I tried for an Action Sack game on the midnight server. I feel quite blasé about it. Doesn't make my top 5 but doesn't bother me either
- Completely agree with e here. When you scope the map and learn the ideal spots to hide or fire, the mode quickly turns from action to boredom. I would leave as FFA on custom mode.
- Looks fun but I cannot seem to get the hang of the scoring situation. Goes on for too long... a Twist for your Martini? Make it Bowling in a Bowling Alley :)