Stay off my lawn is broken. If on foot and you make it to the front of the yard both corners make you ungettable. Please remove this dumb game mode.
Action Sack Feedback
OP Whos Blaze
The builder says, "we definitely addressed that in testing and there is def a 20 second scripted kill zone that also strips any survival points you got. Odd."LUKEPOWA wrote:In Flies, there's no soft kill barrier in the Wasp spawn zone so someone can stay in there for the entire round without dying. Just had that happen in my game.
I don't know if it was happening for the entire game, but the person stayed up there during the very last round. I'll test it out if I get that mode again.runNOKYARDrun wrote:Not sure why the kill script failed to fire in your game.
CraqAttaq51 wrote:Hey, I wouldn't mind getting hired! -GreyMuffinBass (Map Creator of Snowball Fight)Quote:As someone that plays Halo, but is not part of any clan or company (call me a GDI, though I used to be part of a heavy weapons clan in H-CE for PC 10+ years ago):
As for variants, my clan years ago had Hog Wars ... everyone was invisible, but everyone was given a hog. The challenge was to ram into hogs to knock the driver out, and then run them over for the kill. Whoever runs over the driver gets the kill, not necessarily the driver who rammed the hog. The invisibility is the key - yes you can be invisible, but running over an invisible player isn't easy.
- Paintball - Keep. This is kinda fun ... would like to see more map variety (The old "Timberland" map would be fantastic here)
- Sumo - Meh. It's OK.
- Groundpound arena - Keep. I have a lot of fun here. If there was a way to randomize the booster directions after X sec., that would be a nice variant.
- Mantis Breakout - Keep. This is fun, because you have to play smart to win. Personally, I'd love to see varients on this (i.e., Scorpion Breakout)
- Riftball - Keep. I like Grifball, but I like this even better.
- Minotaurs - I'm OK with this, but I only like when I'm infected. I hate the hide-n-seek mantra.
- Husky Raid - Keep. Big fan. BIG fan.
- Battle Golf - I'm a golfer, so I really enjoy this. I'd like to see more holes made, perhaps doglegs, perhaps water hazards, stroke play, etc.
- Diminishing King - This is really fun, but agree with some - additional map variations would be welcomed.
- Crazy King - Same thing ... always was a fan of the original "King of the Hill"
- Snowball Fight - This is a lot of fun ... and the map creator should be hired full time.
- Prop Hunt - I'm OK with this, but it's not my favorite, esp. when you find that one hiding spot that no one can find you.
- Skee Ball - This one we can lose. It's all random, very bouncy, and could be dialed in much better.
I do think a custom map for Scorpion Breakout would be all sorts of fun. I think races should also be considered ... Ghost races (like the old F-Zero games), Wasp races, Banshee races, Hog races (esp. with that fast warthog). A good way to see just who is the best driver in Halo.
Again, just my 2-cents from a Level 148'er.
This usually happens if the grenade stick to the grenade you throw. So you throw the one that hit you away from you like a double plasma grenade, but since you got stuck there's like a fake sticky left by this which explodes on you and leaves no damage.IIII bRian IIII wrote:Had multiple instances in Snowball Fight where people getting stuck aren't killed, including myself. A guy planted a blue spider right on my visor as I did to him at the same time. He died, but I didn't. The next encounter with him, I stood still and crouched so he could have his clearly deserved kill.
Not really the place for this—the Insider forum is what you want to look at.Rookie4820 wrote:For the halo reach multiplayer test flight... how many people will he accepted into the test flight??
You purchase weapons with your score. You can also purchase weapons and refresh ammo during the round.LUKEPOWA wrote:Night of the Mantis Versus: I like this game type especially the end for the losing team with all the Mantises breaking through the barrier. The only thing that was a little confusing was the points system with the weapon unlocks. I wasn't sure how many points I had or how much more I needed to get a higher tier weapon.