2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16
For me mantis breakout it's quite boring, as pig of the hill...
It's kinda fun, just seems expected.
Not bad.
Duck Run is absolute trash. Game modes where you get killed over and over and get one round with a weapon are completely worthless. At least give us an option to NOT play game modes that are not Halo centric.
Shift Slayer is awesome. FINALLY an Action Sack mode that’s unique and actually feels like the game.
little action sack game and what I don't like to find is the golf minigame
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not edit content previously edited by a moderator, repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
it would be interesting if someone made a map with Indiana Jones type mode
Halo reach used to be very popular that game mode run, pass objectives and in the end make points with the crazy ball skull
Shift Slayer is the best new game mode I think I've EVER seen.

This could make for a really really cool tournament game type. There are so many new strategy possibilities.

The duck hunt and run ones should have a lower percentage. While fun, it can be annoying playing a gametype where you have no opportunity to do the killing for most of it.

So glad skeeball is gone. Should be in customs only.
MikeFox456 This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
El asesinato es muy divertido,pero a la vez estresante
CausedTie953056 This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me gusta mucho incursion dura excelente variante
it would be interesting if someone made a map with Indiana Jones type mode
Halo reach used to be very popular that game mode run, pass objectives and in the end make points with the crazy ball skull
That would be awesome. 🤘🏻
I'm mostly fine with the game types but sumo mongooses just doesn't play right with me
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dios mio
It's kinda fun, just seems expected.
I don’t know what happened to the previous paintball game with the P Pistols, but the new one is too boring. It’s not as fun and it’s too difficult. #bringbackoldpaintball
OJH09 wrote:
I don’t know what happened to the previous paintball game with the P Pistols, but the new one is too boring. It’s not as fun and it’s too difficult. #bringbackoldpaintball
It's still in the playlist.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
OJH09 wrote:
It's still in the playlist.
Ive never seen it in the playlist
I like a lot of these game-modes, I really should play more action sack!
OJH09 wrote:
Ive never seen it in the playlist
I played it a few times last week. There are 21 gametypes in Action Sack so it's possible that you might not play everything.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16