1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16
I haven’t Logged into Halo in a lot while a lot of stuff has been happening in my life and not all good but I rather do enjoy action sack when ever I actually get the chance to play ain’t like the old days when I was younger and didn’t have so much responsibilities and I could just play halo a lot
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
io riaggiungerei "azione sfrenata" è una modalità molto divertente! Magari si potrebbe aggiungere ogni fine settimana (sabato/domenica)
What happened to the racing minigames? I thought those were fun...
I would really love it if Vehicle Fiesta could be added to Action Sack. Most of my custom game hours were spent playing Vehicle Fiesta in large lobbies. Probably the most fun I’ve ever had in this game.

Not to mention all the maps my friends and I made for it.
i want action sack
Action is fine so far it's fun to play the only thing I dislike about action sack are these game modes Mantis Breakout,Battle Golf and Snowball Fight but other than that its fun.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo gustaría que sigan las variantes de Super Fiesta, por ejemplo Super Fiesta en Vehículos, también más partidas de Francotirador, incursión dura estaría genial si hubiera para más de 8 jugadores por equipo.
Reach Grifball Love
I love action sack
What’s ur fav action sack gamemode
prophunt
i like prop hunt because it's something new? not in the ordinary of halo 5
it's nice how the infected can't see you even if your riding it the "prop" but it's kind of bother some when some people don't know how to change seat.
i really enjoyed every thing but some are just hard
Some new Customs would be great, nothing too sweaty like King of the hill.
i really liked ground pond arena
action sack is a great game mode and you guys are doing great at making these games for us the players
thanks 343, CW arrives
Lit ngl
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16