3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
<p></p> I would like to see more grifball or bring it back as a playlist again
I haven’t played some of these games
Not a fan of Sumo, Mantis, Skeeball, or Golf. Would personally like to see a non comp swat pop around maybe in AS or even a 2v2 Swat
Another Edit. Maxed out word limit on first page. The edit spilled onto my Update (or 2nd) post.
Well-
-XBall (By INFINUT)
is the Gametype that is in need of being added(2 Years of Development and 8 Maps That already Meet or Exceed MM criteria according to the checklist that was provided via 343i.
There are over 200 More Ready to be taken there from over 115 Forgers and thats a lot to work with and choose from.

For those that are not familiar with it this is a faster version of Paintball utilizing AR variant with different Traits simulating a much more realistic Paintball Experience in comparison with the slow and dull gameplay of original Paintball removed and more emphasis on rewarding gun play and strategy.
There are Multiple Videos of this for anyone on a bunch of Halo YouTube Channels and can be found with a search.

-Riftball has a new map I believe would refresh that a little available now.

-The Tank Battle Mode is rad I’d like to see that.

-Race- Pure and simple /Plenty Of Quality Tracks around for this and the races could be different several times.(3-4 Tracks: 2 Warthog And 2 Mongoose)

-There is a Wasp Battle Game Mode That is out there that is sick.

-Night Of The Mantis 2 is a surefire way to get some hype out there and should be added.

-Rocket Rush (by lNEEDMOREBLEACH)
-Rocket Race(on Avalanche by Nokyard)
-Ball Hog (By JA50N 0)
-The Gate (By INFINUT)
-Classic Duck Hunt( By SexyMasterChief)
-NES Duck Hunt
-Space Invaders(both by Spartan blood 1)

Are all things that should have a chance at Testing with the decision makers Blaze.

Now on to something I hate to do as it takes Forge Content out of the game.

-Mongoose Sumo is boring and has had its time as is The Golf and The Ground Pound one and Minotaurs , prop hunt get somewhat stale after only a couple rounds even though all four forge games and maps are very well done,it just feels time for something different.
BRUSKY0086 wrote:
Well-

-XBall (By INFINUT)
is the Gametype that is in need of being added(2 Years of Development and 8 Maps That already Meet or Exceed MM criteria according to the checklist that was provided via 343i.

There are over 200 More Ready to be taken there from over 115 Forgers and thats a lot to work with and choose from.

For those that are not familiar with it this is a faster version of Paintball utilizing AR variant with different Traits simulating a much more realistic Paintball Experience in comparison with the slow and dull gameplay of original Paintball removed and more emphasis on rewarding gun play and strategy.
There are Multiple Videos of this for anyone on a bunch of Halo YouTube Channels and can be found with a search.
Truly it could use its own featured Playlist more so than being included into the Action Sack playlist, but I’ll take what I can get to have it in matchmaking. Thanks INFINUT for a fun one.

Maybe pair a wackier take on the X-Ball mode with a refreshed Paintball mode (w/ Extraction secondary objective) for the Action Sack playlist while planning a future rotational that features X-Ball.

Speaking of new featured rotational playlists, I’d love to also see core-based play around:
  1. Updated Anniversary Throwback - adding 6 Halo 2 (remake) maps w/ H2BR & AR loadout.
  2. Extraction - Neutral 1-Site along with Breakout variations which might include 2-Site.
  3. Kings - Essentially a blend of Diminishing Kings, Roaming Kings, & Crazy King.
  4. [1-Sided Round-Based] Save Cortana and/or Single Flag.
  5. Ricochet & Neutral Assault - Not sure on the custom or mode quality.
Or...
  • Community Skirmish - A combination of 2-5 + Community Slayer.
For less-core-based play:
  • Race - But only if the mode is improved to effectively allow fair racing with limited griefing.
  • Action Sack BIG - 12 or 16-Player? Mix of FFA, Multi-Team, & RvB teams. I cannot recall if the community ever got the Dominion mode that was being worked on into a truly playable condition. If so, perhaps this would be an appropriate location for it.
i agree with
eLantern i realy think that skee ball suck because when ever i get into a game like that all my teammates leave me all by myself so pleases remove skeeball from action sack
Husky raid is the best and I haven't been able to play prop hunt, but it sounds fun
What should stay:
  • Husky Raid
  • Crazy King
  • Diminishing King
  • Riftball
  • Ground Pound Arena
  • Snowball Fight
  • Paintball
What should go:
  • Mongoose Sumo
  • Mantis Breakout (unless it receives map variations)
  • Minotaurs
  • Battle Golf
  • Prop Hunt
  • Skee Ball
What I would introduce to Action Sack:
  • Vehicle Fiesta
  • Smash Pursuit
  • Splatter Monkey
  • Speed Halo
  • Red Rover
  • Crash Up Derby (basically Mongoose Sumo but more exciting)
EDIT: Tartarus Boss Fight, Ro Sham Bo, and Cat and Mouse are other gamemodes I'd introduce into Action Sack.
I love Mongoose Sumo and I think it should stay. It's silly fun, and the potential strategies for pushing other players out of the ring make for deeper gameplay than some people might realize.

Paintball really needs to be removed from Action Sack. When Paintball comes up, it feels more like I'm playing Swat than a fun casual minigame.

Regarding Husky Raid, I just want to point out that if there was some way to make it so sniper weapons never spawn, that small change would instantly make it about ten times more fun. More of the action would be down near the middle instead of getting your head sniped off immediately after respawning, especially when people on the other team don't care about the flags and just want to get kills.

Also one time I went into the customs browser and played this thing called Splatter Monkey and it was really fun. Consider adding that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I love action sack. My favorite playlists are: pound town and riftball. not a fan of battle golf though. Had fun with the guys anyway
i would love to see the map b0b is here and i made its the NES looking duck hunt some other good maps and game types would be rocket rush by INeedMoreBleach and more forgers i help with the art

i would really want to see it get its own playlist but if not i think the game type x ball by INFINUT would fit in great there's already a lot of good maps for it
KeeLoker wrote:
I also just feel like the action sack playlist needs more love. Some of the game modes in rotation have been in the playlist since it launched yet there have been dozens of new mini games released by the community. Imma just list off a few that I could see working very well in the playlist (All of these are from posts on Forgehub):

"Duck Hunt" by spartan blood 1 and b0b is here"Musical Chairs" by DisizNerDz and Hanati"Episphere" by ThisIsNotTheNSA"Rocket Rush" by INeedMoreBleach and spartan blood 1"Tom 'N' Jerry" by MisterJuOrDjoul, Opty Asco, and leviatan094
Strongly agree! Diversity is the key!
More husky raid and ground pound arena and less of everything else... Well skeeball is cool but would be way better as an individual game and not team game and make it last longer. In fact why not some FFA fiesta in action sack? That would be sweet as well.
Are they planning on adding new modes in Action sack or is this all they plan on giving us? just wondering like if they have other modes ready.
Gomez1992 wrote:
Are they planning on adding new modes in Action sack or is this all they plan on giving us? just wondering like if they have other modes ready.
We're simply suggesting what gamemodes should stay and what should be replaced with new ones. For 343, they'll have to find the new gamemodes and implement them into Action Sack once everything is said and done.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Gomez1992 wrote:
We're simply suggesting what gamemodes should stay and what should be replaced with new ones. For 343, they'll have to find the new gamemodes and implement them into Action Sack once everything is said and done.
oh ok cool, i was just wondering. thanks
My favorite game mode is Minotaurs, I’ve always loved the hide & seek type games. I kinda wish that we had bigger maps for the mode.
SUMO is by far the most entertaining mode for me. It's hilarious every time and it's a good casual mode that almost certainly has you laughing by the end of it. please don't remove it or change it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16