2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think Skeeball and Prop Hunt have to go. Props to the forgers, but they just doesn't work for matchmaking imo.
I would like to see Golf and Paintball go as well because I'm not a huge fan of either but if they stayed I wouldn't mind terribly.
Everything else I'm fine with. I don't know any other good modes to add.

PS. Please please please increase the weighting of Husky Raid it's my favorite mode and I almost never see it.
I love Husky Raid and wish it could be added to Super Fiesta. Hate Battle Golf. Rift Ball, Snowball Fight, Diminishing Kings, and Crazy King are all great. Prop hunt skee ball, and paintball are ok. Not a fan of Mantis Breakout, Minatours, or Ground Pound Town.
Aww, ground pound town is one of my favorites, but i love Crazy king is fun tho
I think Skeeball and Prop Hunt have to go. Props to the forgers, but they just doesn't work for matchmaking imo.
I would like to see Golf and Paintball go as well because I'm not a huge fan of either but if they stayed I wouldn't mind terribly.
Everything else I'm fine with. I don't know any other good modes to add.

PS. Please please please increase the weighting of Husky Raid it's my favorite mode and I almost never see it.
I agree with prop hunt, not a big fan tbh
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Another simple idea to bolster the gametypes in Action Sack, Speedholds.

My gametype (this was pre-Forge, mind you) is Hydra spawns with unlimited ammo, no shields, and a little bit faster speed (110% maybe?). Three strongholds on the map but you only need one to score and they're instant capture. Have it set to 200 points to win and I think it works really well as a fast-paced sweaty but not sweaty gamemode. Works well on Plaza and Stasis/Torque but I imagine pretty much any disc maps would work. EDIT: You can also have variants as well, like Hammer/Sword spawns or Shotty/Snipe spawns. Might be enough variety there to be its own playlist even.
Spoiler:
Show
My favorites consist of snowball paintball and pound town
I could play Husky Raid all day. The mantis breakout and hide and seek stuff is a little slow paced in my opinion.
Skeeball is incredibly glitch and every time I try to play prop hunt I get kicked out of the game. Though I'm a big fan of mongoose sumo and diminishing kings and the other variants, like the golf, riftball, and snowball fight are a great way to mix up the halo matchmaking experience.
I'm not liking all this skee ball hate. It's the best mode!
Ka Five wrote:
This guy right here. Got all the jokes.
Ka Five wrote:
I like design and the work on this but not give xp
Whos Blaze wrote:
Hey everyone!

We are looking for some feedback from all of the action sack players out there! Please use this thread to discuss what your favorite gamemodes in the playlist are and why, as well as what you think could be improved and experiences that you feel are missing from the line-up.

In case you haven't played in awhile, this is what modes the playlist currently has to offer.

• Paintball
  • Sumo
  • Groundpound arena
  • Mantis Breakout
  • Riftball
  • Minotaurs
  • Husky Raid
  • Battle Golf
  • Diminishing King
  • Crazy King
  • Snowball Fight
  • Prop Hunt
  • Skee Ball
As always, we appreciate your input!
Great Playlist I prefer groundpound arena
Personally I really dread having Battle Golf appear. The game takes far to long and unless you get the teammates from the great beyond you're likely going to be stuck with the 3 stooges.
I enjoy Skeeball and Ground Pound arena as it's quick but enjoyable as it's something completely different. Prop Hunt I have yet to play where it seems everyone figured out what they were supposed to be doing. Rift Ball is fun but I'd rather just play a regular GrifBall game. All the others are fun, though I have yet to play a Husky Raid game that didn't end in a tie or 1-0 still fun just usually ends in a sniper fest with no one willing to go for the flag. Otherwise I would love to see action sack as a normal playlist minus the soul sucking golf game.
Ka Five wrote:
This guy right here. Got all the jokes.
I legit love Skee Ball. :(
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16