4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 16
Please eliminate prop hunt
We need more team battles modes than the basic ones
The only times I groan while playing Halo 5 is when Skee Ball or Prop Hunt come up. I find them really boring and they were really only fun for the first few times. Someone earlier posted that the two King of the Hill variants don't work. I agree. Action Sack is supposed to feel like a mini-game but when you play Diminishing Kings or that other one in Blok Pit, it really ruins the feel of the playlist.

I wouldn't really know any game modes you can add. I don't really play customs so it's not my area of expertise.
The game mode that I like the most is Pintball, the only thing that should change more is that there are more maps and they can be teams of 6 players, so the more players there are, the more fun and exciting it is.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Most of them are pretty fun, enjoy playing them with my friends. I, however, dislike Mantis breakout greatly, think it should go. Also am not really fond of Minotaur and prop hunt, both a little boring and not much fun. Snowball is weird, don’t really dislike it but I find it slightly boring.
The only times I groan while playing Halo 5 is when Skee Ball or Prop Hunt come up. I find them really boring and they were really only fun for the first few times. Someone earlier posted that the two King of the Hill variants don't work. I agree. Action Sack is supposed to feel like a mini-game but when you play Diminishing Kings or that other one in Blok Pit, it really ruins the feel of the playlist.

I wouldn't really know any game modes you can add. I don't really play customs so it's not my area of expertise.
I agree. Prop Hunt seemed as a good idea, but eventually it was all about sneaking past the hunters from the get go, and hide within the spawn base. It really wasn't good gameplay, although the idea was great fun.
Spoiler:
Show
Feel like deminishing king is too similar to a regular king of the hill match, it’s a cool variation just not for action sack, seems like this playlist is for those more crazy out of the box game modes that make this playlist so fun, some other game type could take its place. Just my opinion tho
The game mode that I like the most is Pintball, the only thing that should change more is that there are more maps and they can be teams of 6 players, so the more players there are, the more fun and exciting it is.
If you made it for teams of up to 6 players, you'd have to expand action sack to 12 people. The good news is you can always play pinball 6v6 in the customs browser.
-
Maybe a new power up that combines some power ups into one so you are this huge killing spartan
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I haven't played Action Sack in a good while, but Prop Hunt and Skee Ball were two of the most boring gametypes I've ever played. I'd like to see the tank wars gametype come back except maybe on a different map and have more variety of tanks to choose from.
I agree with this, Prop Hunt, Skee Ball and Battle Golf do not need to be here. Also, I haven't even gotten Minotaurs...

Paintball is a surprise favorite of mine, but that might just be because I found a spot on the map that let's me get a triple kill / multikill within the first ten seconds or so of the game... it was a blast
VividSnow wrote:
I was absolutely surprised how much I loved paintball.
-
VividSnow - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
stckrboy - my apologies - stream of thought moment. I should have edited my previous post, it won't happen again.
VividSnow wrote:
VividSnow wrote:
I was absolutely surprised how much I loved paintball.
Dude... me too. I loved it. Not just because I played paintball growing up but it combines the tense elimination factor of breakout with a modified variant of swat essentially. It totally changes how you play the game.
It's really nice when you find like-minded people, isn't it?

I'm sure you two will be the best of friends.
;)
Chimera30 - I need to get some sleep.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 16