2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16
I love action sack, very casual and a playlist I can actualy have fun in! My only problem is that the games aren't varied enough, I have played hundreds of matches of minotaurs, prop hunt and skeeball, although I like those gamemodes, I feel they come up too often. I would like to see a wider variety of games in the rotation or atleast increase the chances of playing a certain gamemode. I hardly get to play sumo, paitnball and snowball fight and I'm pretty sure i've never played husky raid and diminishing king. Plus I wouldn't say no to additional gamemodes but I don't feel that they are a primary necessity.
Why not add a voting system for the next up coming game type of maps in the standard playlists ... Would be a good way to help people get into the game types they like etc .. Just an idea :)
I LOVE the action sack playlist in Reach, and have since it was a thing. On the other hand, ever time I have played H5 action sack I was always left with a feeling of disappointment. The biggest thing for me is that the maps don't seem to rotate enough. Many of the game types in the list posted above, I have personally never played. the games I HAVE played are minotaurs, snowball fight, mongoose, pound town, and prop hunt.

Imma level with ya. My fight is truly with Minotaurs. The other games are decent ( not up to Reach standards imo). Nevertheless, Minotaurs is the slowest game type I have ever played. The idea is good, but I feel like it could have been executed better with some solutions being a reduced round time, or even different status's for the spartan team. Something like speed boost would help.

That's basically my two cents.
The King of the hill modes definitely need to be their own thing. They don't fit out of everything else that's in action sack, they ain't bad by any means. But they're pretty counter intuitive for what action sack tries to deliver. Ground Pound Arena, Husky Raid, Riftball are all pretty great and fit action sack's purpose in my opinion. Sumo, Battle Golf, Paintball, Minotaurs and Snowball fight are alright. They get the job done in my opinion and at least feel like fun little modes you would play in customs, although I would turn off team killing in both paintball and battle golf tbh. The Rest of them being Skee Ball, Prop Hunt, Mantis Breakout and I'm pretty sure tank world? Unless it was already removed, but these modes are pretty boring to play through and just serve more as a waste of time than a fun custom based game. I'd remove all these personally, especially skee ball and prop hunt.

If I had to add new modes? My biggest option would be to put in some of the rotational playlist modes, like rock N' rail, mythic shotty snipes, rumble rockets, rocket slayer (the rocket party direct hit rocket launcher mode) (if the king of the hill modes stay) roaming king, mainly those ones would be nice to see in here and would free up some of the playlist space for rotationals. Some FFA Variants would be nice, Super Fiesta FFA, (possibly) Oddball FFA, Vehicle Fiesta FFA, (possibly) SWAT FFA, etc. Gun Game would be an interesting mode to see put into the playlist, I've heard its kind of buggy but from my experience gun game has worked perfectly in customs and I think would be a blast to mess about with against 7 other players. Ro sham bo would be an interesting 4v4 elimination mode to bring to the table for action sack as it isn't like typical elimination since it has the use of random weapons just like fiesta, and my last request would be to do something with the Holiday Fiesta modes like super fiesta joust, low grav super fiesta, super fiesta snipes, explosive super fiesta, covenant super fiesta, All these modes, Could be shoved into action sack not only for 4v4 action but multi team action as well just as a comment suggested, 2v2v2v2, combine that with the 2 king of the hill maps you have in this playlist for use on these modes and other slayer/objective based modes and it would be an absolute blast.

I don't believe all of this would get in here obviously, but if some of this does manage to happen, I will be pleased.
Husky raid is really fun!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Eso es cierto, pero no estaría mal poner más jugadores porque la mayoría de las veces, eso es lo que hace que un juego sea interesante.
But already here it is more for the tastes ... As they say: "For tastes, colors".
But already here it is more for the tastes ... As they say: "For tastes, colors".
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post.
I have greatly enjoyed these games thus far. Some of the older gamemodes are getting old. Mongoose sumo is something I have found very old and repetitive. I want to see some newer maps and maybe rotate maps in and out of the playlist.

I couple years ago I made a map called Cavern for a infection gamenode Didacts revenge. iSpiteful did a video about the map and it seemed like people really enjoyed. It would amazing to see this map in action sack and I really think people would enjoy it. I worked hard on that map a while ago and it would be awesome to see people get some enjoyment out of it in the community playlist.

Other games like musical chairs or maybe shark attack would be unique additions.
Just tried it myself and pretty fun but I personally think there's to many game types. Don't thing the infected game modes should be in it as it's no a mini game but yeah most of them are fun especially snowball best idea ever. Helps with your grenade sticking as well.
In my opinion I think that the golf map should be taken off because it is just so BORING but all the other maps are great fun
Husky raid very good
Definatly neednto get rid of modes that no killing. Like skee ball. So lame. Very boring. Not a huge fan of golf, but atleast you can fight in golf.

With that said best mode was ground pound. Snowball was fun too. Grifball always fun.

Modes that seemed like a waste were skee ball for sure, hide and seek was lame, the shrinking capture the hill w multi hills was dumb. Would rather have strongholds. Minitaurs got lame fast, the sumo get old fast. Paintball was lame.

Feel like we got 3 or 4 good ones and a -Yoink- ton of filler crap ones to make the list seem larger. When we would rather play the 4 good ones.
In my opinion I think that the golf map should be taken off because it is just so BORING but all the other maps are great fun
I agree, golf is slow in my opinion. Without communication, it feels like just a bunch of players running around the map with giant clubs.
Can you make the infection one with the mantises played more often (I forgot what the modes called Sorwye
Me and my squad play action sack a lot when we are done playing ranked. I wish we got more of the fun game modes like husky raid. we could play action sack for an hour and get never get husky raid.
I believe infestation should be a game mode were each team is given an amount of lives that fight waves of flood but for dying you spawn as a flood spore
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ground pound arena is soo good to play with friend and is a great Map!
Whos Blaze wrote:
Hey everyone!

We are looking for some feedback from all of the action sack players out there! Please use this thread to discuss what your favorite gamemodes in the playlist are and why, as well as what you think could be improved and experiences that you feel are missing from the line-up.

In case you haven't played in awhile, this is what modes the playlist currently has to offer.

• Paintball
  • Sumo
  • Groundpound arena
  • Mantis Breakout
  • Riftball
  • Minotaurs
  • Husky Raid
  • Battle Golf
  • Diminishing King
  • Crazy King
  • Snowball Fight
  • Prop Hunt