I don't know the reason why we must play Anniversary Throwback with spartan abilities. It's ridiculous. Please remove them and adjust the physic (classic movements).
LuKr4SH wrote:
I don't know the reason why we must play Anniversary Throwback with spartan abilities. It's ridiculous. Please remove them and adjust the physic (classic movements).
I love it. I love the spin it puts on the old gameplay. If I wanted the old movement I'd pop in MCC.
LuKr4SH wrote:
I 100% agree, but it's still the best gamemode in halo 5. Hopefully they'll bring back halo 3 throwback.
eLantern wrote:
LuKr4SH wrote:
I love it. I love the spin it puts on the old gameplay. If I wanted the old movement I'd pop in MCC.
MCC is broken, has a terrible target acquisition.
LuKr4SH wrote:
eLantern wrote:
LuKr4SH wrote:
MCC is broken, has a terrible target acquisition.
Halo 5 currently is struggling with its target acquisition.

Regardless, I love the spin it puts on the old gameplay and if I wanted to play with the older movement I'd pop MCC in and play that instead.
eLantern wrote:
LuKr4SH wrote:
When I read this I thought of the spin my Spartan makes in this playlist. Maybe it was there before, but I must have missed it. I totally love it when my Spartan does a 360 degree spin. Is this really only happening when I am killed by the CE pistol?

Oh, and I agree with you OP. I would've rather not had the same Halo 5 movement, but I'll take it. Love the maps and the Pistol!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
eLantern wrote:
LuKr4SH wrote:
When I read this I thought of the spin my Spartan makes in this playlist. Maybe it was there before, but I must have missed it. I totally love it when my Spartan does a 360 degree spin. Is this really only happening when I am killed by the CE pistol?Oh, and I agree with you OP. I would've rather not had the same Halo 5 movement, but I'll take it. Love the maps and the Pistol!
If anybody is caught with their feet on the ground when they're finished/killed via a head-shot their rag physic body will spin as it collapses. It was obviously a designed throwback or memento to the death animation within Halo: Combat Evolved.

The Halo 5 movement works tremendously well within this classic throwback environment and even creates some new wrinkles on potential traveling paths that I'd argue actually improves map flow; however, the same basic tactics and strategies from the past still rule. Combat Evolved was a much more defensive based game than future iterations of Halo which (per default settings) looked to increase the potential amount of offensive movement and allow aggressive play to pay-off more often than not.