Arena Season Length Feedback

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34
I say make the seasons as long as possible. At LEAST 2 months, I'd prefer 3-6 months.

I find it much more enjoyable to play arena later in the season when the ranks have settled down and actually mean something.
Tilly4443 wrote:
I think its fine for 6 week season, but would like 5 placement matches to get ranked. Also, this is irrelevant but would like remade maps and breakout taken out. But that is just my opinion.
I agree! I don't know what it is about a quick season that Iine so much but it works pretty well I'd have to say.
the only real issue I have with ranking is the placement matches, 10 games seems like quite a while to be placed. Maybe down to seven or cut it in half, I mean this ranking system is pretty similar to star craft's and they only use 5 matches :)
I think 3 month seasons would be better -- one month/6 weeks makes things reset far too quickly to really appreciate any ranking you've earned.
i do agree, if i dont get the ranking id like, i would work hard to get it high, but it would always reset on me :/
I would say quarterly every 4 months would be good IMO
Make it like Halo 2, no seasons. or alternatively only change the seasons when a large update to the playlist is brought in... like adding a bunch of new maps and game type variants to the playlists.
I feel as though the length of seasons should literally be the length of a season. For example: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. All four would have there own season for rankings. Which means each season would be about 3 months each, which means four seasons every year. This way every season you can work hard and try to get highly ranked for every playlist.

Also as a side note. Give players who ranked high during the four seasons a special reward by the end of the year.
I like the quarterly idea. Just in the beginning it was one way. They just should have had a full plan in the beginning. Season does say Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. It suggest it. Two to three months is good, just they should have thought of that at launch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Halo warzone es una basura, como es posible que la zona en la que te puedas regenerar no sea en un alido y tenga que ser en las malditas bases, por eso era mejor bungie, en invasion el modo de juego era mucho mejor. También deberían de meter nuevas rachas como algunas vez las hubo en halo reach
I'm kind of liking the way things are now. Two months, although sometimes I feel like the seasons should renew sooner.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Deberían de poner reaparición en compañeros como en Halor Reach en el modo de invasión, ya que en zona de guerra únicamente apareces en las bases o en donde se les dé la gana. Así sería más fácil conquistar y habría más igualdad en el juego de warzone

Por fabor incluyan más rachas🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Deberían de hacer bien las regeneraciones en warzone, ya que te aparecen donde se les da la gana
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34