2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12
You need to add something different to it. Right now it's just capture the flag with two twists. One being the ball spawns in different locations and two being you have to arm the bomb. I don't feel like that's enough though. U need to add something very different like throwing. I mean it is a ball so why cant we throw it. As of right now I'm not a huge fan of this. I'd rather play CTF but sadly that isn't a category of it's own so you only sometimes get that. This just feels like a CTF but slightly slower paced. I believe that if you added throwing in that would change though.
Take away the stasis from assault and team arena and bring back the tyrant and the torque
The Assault mode is amazing, its just as good as the previous assault modes in past halo games
The new assault games play MUCH BETTER and FAST PACED - this is awesome! The reduced times to score and respawn are a very welcome change. This may perhaps become one of my favorite game types - if not my first pick! I like the maps a lot too, and, honestly, I don't think I enjoyed Assault in other Halo games as much as I do in Halo 5. Also, 1-flag CTF and objective game types would be cool for Halo 6 or future updates, but there is enough to satisfy us for sure!
Glad assault came back. I love fast paced game modes with Alot of CQC. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you guys will have next.
it's very difficult to win without team, don't make de game mode ranked plss :)
Okay the ranking system for Assault should also be checked on too because I would love to rank in the gamemode, but I don't want to play with a high rank Spartan within a low rank Spartan games, so please let me join games with Spartans that is near below and above my rank (currently my CSR is 56) for a fair gameplay experience.
First I am a huge fan of gametype diversety so assault should come back to Arena.
Te new aasault is alot better than the old but after you´ve changed the size off the hills you should also renove the 2nd thrust

the maps ive most enjoye are Empire Truth and Trant,

the other 2 maps are sligthly to large

good work 343

i hope you will try out some oddball varients for assymetrical maps (maybe with a different ball Skin to make it more unique)
How about taking assault back to its former Halo glory and making the ball a bomb and putting the mode for big team battle. Halo reach's assault was big and hardcover for matchmaking.
I think the game type is awesome just leave it alone it's good ok and also add more game type and maps from the old maps from halo. You should not make every new game type and new maps as a beta, just give it to us, we don't care if the play list don't have enough players, don't be chicken. "JUST GIVE IT TO US"!!!!!
It is Grifball just without the Grifball equipment and with projectile firing weapons worst gamemode so far.
Not very fun if the enemy team camps at their spawn
I feel that being able to throw the ball would be an awesome addition to the mode. I love the mode, you need strategy and pre-game planning, and good communication.
Stasis arming site shouldn't be behind a huge wall, imo. Make it a little more open by moving the OBJ zone left or right, or by removing the wall entirely. Secondly, if it takes longer to respawn than it does to arm, I would rather spawn close to my base instead of on their side of the 50-yard line to at least have an opportunity to defend if I'm the first to die during their offensive push. Other than that, I like the smaller arm sites and quicker arm times, but that combined with longer respawns and spawning further away can make make it feel like there was nothing I could do to defend my base from an impending attack.
I don't like the spawns in assult preview other than that I can't wait till it is ranked.
After playing a few, as I've said before, I like most of the changes. I like the quicker bomb timing and smaller scoring zones... But. I think they need to bring back the double boost ability for the ball carrier. I really think that was a good thing because the ball carrier actually has a fighting chance with it.
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am looking for 7 players to help assist me showcase some alternative options for Assault in a custom game, it would be on a few maps both symmetrical and A-Symmertical... I am attempting to make Assault its own grace of glory and give it what it needs to be a fully functioning, but different gametype without any cliche feel of 'CTF attack mode' and limiting the game mode to only symmetrical maps...

The recipe for objectives should be like so:
  • Strongholds - Asymmetrical Maps
  • Capture The Flag - Symmetrical Maps
  • Assault - All Maps
Note: Strongholds can be played on any map but it is just well-known as a A-symmetrical objective gametype. ie The Rig, Plaza, Eden
Syxnrgy wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am looking for 7 players to help assist me showcase some alternative options for Assault in a custom game, it would be on a few maps both symmetrical and A-Symmertical... I am attempting to make Assault its own grace of glory and give it what it needs to be a fully functioning, but different gametype without any cliche feel of 'CTF attack mode' and limiting the game mode to only symmetrical maps...

The recipe for objectives should be like so:
  • Strongholds - Asymmetrical Maps
  • Capture The Flag - Symmetrical Maps
  • Assault - All Maps
Note: Strongholds can be played on any map but it is just well-known as a A-symmetrical objective gametype. ie The Rig, Plaza, Eden
i wouldn't mind helping ... imo currant assault should be on symmetric maps and the old assault should be on asymmetric maps
In my opinion the game mode is pretty fine. Some arming pads are too exposed, like the ones on coliseum, too exposed to the opposite base,the ball is too affected by gravity, sometimes on ramps the ball rolls away and it is quite annoying. A problem nonetheless is the fact that the ball is not efficiently throwable.. That's all I have to complain.
Great job on the playlist 343!

Any sort of objective based game mode is always welcome in Halo and Assault is an old time favorite that works really well in 5. Love the variety of playlists that there are now with special shoutouts to Infection, Grifball and BTB. Please add it to Arena soon!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12