2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 45
I would like to join see large map with lots of vehicles, or a “classic” slayer where you have Halo 2 BRs and Halo CE Magnums.
Maybe another blood gulch remake?
Gfam Dog - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I would like to see either extended barrel BR or stabilizer BR as primary. Current BR is useless outside of close range.
For a secondary weapon would love to see the magnum added. It's fun, well balanced and extremely competitive weapon.
Please take out Ancestor. That map has more vehicles and power weapons than players in the lobby. Has no flow to it and isnt fun to play at all.
Would like to see a remake of Blood Gulch make it in or at least one new map.
Can add a Scorpion for the big team battle?
munk07 wrote:
Make BTB ranked again. Remove the Team Balance. Remove BTB Fiesta.
Make it Squad Battle if it’s to be ranked as 4 less players helps with (1) reducing the chances of quitters and (2) the population requirement to put together matches. I’d also recommend maps (design-wise) for the ranked environment focusing on less heavy vehicular combat and more tactical combat while also incorporating team-based shields to help limit the potential for the most “impactful” vehicles from getting stolen which can more easily lead to snowballed matches that in-turn increase the chances of people quitting. And I’d love to see Slayer, Multi-Flag (CTF), Neutral Bomb (Assault), plus Strongholds all equally represented if possible. Not to mention, significantly boosting the XP payout for participation within this playlist is a must.

The Team Balancer is absolutely critical toward ensuring fair matches which (1) makes the game enjoyable, as well as tolerable, to play; especially, within the mid-Tier group of players. And (2) it’s just vitally important toward playlist population sustainability. As has been explained, time and again by Josh, there’s overwhelming statistical evidence that shows matches with odds outside 60:40 leads to a loss of mid-Tier player retention without which a playlist’s population effectively dies at an accelerated pace.

Big Team Super Fiesta (BTSF) doesn’t need to be outright removed with the creation of a ranked Squad Battle. It should simply be modified and rotated amongst other more social Big Team playlists like Castle Wars, perhaps a more traditional Big Team Heavies, and how about a type of Big Team Anniversary Throwback playlist as well as a Big Team Action Sack (12-Player) offering too. By modified, I mean give it (BTSF) a refresh update that (1) exclusively focuses on more heavy vehicle maps, and (2) adds more Fiesta variants such as Covenant Fiesta, Forerunner Fiesta, UNSC Fiesta, Sniper Fiesta, plus Fiesta SWAT. Also, (3) perhaps add some non-slayer-based modes such as Multi-Flag (CTF), King of the Hill modes, Neutral Bomb (Assault), Strongholds, and Single Flag (or Save Cortana) to help maximize the usefulness of having heavy vehicular combat; however, maybe this could be saved for the more traditional Big Team Heavies offering if it were to be realized and rotated-in. These non-slayer-based modes (in total) wouldn’t, or shouldn't, need to be more represented within the playlist than the Slayer modes as this is a more social playlist offering unlike what a competitive Squad Battle playlist would essentially present.

This general ^solution^ provides a clearly defined difference between the more traditional vehicular combat experience and a social Big Team experience. It also limits the permanent playlist options for Fiesta and Big Team. It maintains the traditional vehicular combat game-play experience as a permanent offering within a ranked setting where it may be best positioned to sustain a more dedicated player base. And the social Big Team experience is diversified amongst an assortment of desired modes without overlapping or directly infringing upon each other. I cover a lot of this within my post HERE.
eLantern wrote:
munk07 wrote:
The Team Balancer is absolutely critical toward ensuring fair matches which (2) it’s just vitally important toward playlist population sustainability. As has been explained, time and again, there’s overwhelming statistical evidence that shows matches with odds outside 61:39 leads to a loss of mid-Tier player retention without which a playlist’s population effectively dies at an accelerated pace.
I keep seeing this over and over. Playlist population sustainability. "Statistical evidence..." But we've never seen any of this statistical evidence. In all the previous Halo's I've played, BTB was a social playlist, and I never remember there being such a system in place. Of course BTB in all the previous Halo's were treated with more respect than Halo 5. Halo 5 didn't even have BTB at launch. At the very least the previous games had a dev-made maps, no issues matching since they were social playlists, and I never once had issues matching due to low population. Heck, even BTB Heavies in Halo 4, I never had issues matching, even months AFTER the release of Halo 5.

There were decisions made throughout H5s life cycle by 343 that destroyed the population. But Josh has already said its not his job to focus on those decisions or fix them. If the playlist is dying as warned and indicated, let's not kid ourselves and trick ourselves into believing its the result of lopsided matches. There's barely any teams that play BTB anymore. It shouldn't take 4-5 minutes for a game to time-out if there are 15/16 players. I think I've spent more time sitting in pre-game lobbies in H5 BTB some nights than I have spent in actual gameplay. We havent had an update to BTB in what 8+ months now?

So its pretty easy to use "statistical evidence" to back up a claims based off of the results of a flawed matching system. It's easier to come to a conclusion that a player quit playing BTB because he had 2-3 games where the other team had a greater that 60% chance of winning, when in reality its because the player only played 3 or 4 games in 2 hours because he had to wait in the pregame lobby because the game wouldn't start. I would be curious to see the wait time and search time data too.
eLantern wrote:
munk07 wrote:
The Team Balancer is absolutely critical toward ensuring fair matches which (2) it’s just vitally important toward playlist population sustainability. As has been explained, time and again, there’s overwhelming statistical evidence that shows matches with odds outside 61:39 leads to a loss of mid-Tier player retention without which a playlist’s population effectively dies at an accelerated pace.
I keep seeing this over and over. Playlist population sustainability. "Statistical evidence..." But we've never seen any of this statistical evidence. In all the previous Halo's I've played, BTB was a social playlist, and I never remember there being such a system in place. Of course BTB in all the previous Halo's were treated with more respect than Halo 5. Halo 5 didn't even have BTB at launch. At the very least the previous games had a dev-made maps, no issues matching since they were social playlists, and I never once had issues matching due to low population. Heck, even BTB Heavies in Halo 4, I never had issues matching, even months AFTER the release of Halo 5.

There were decisions made throughout H5s life cycle by 343 that destroyed the population. But Josh has already said its not his job to focus on those decisions or fix them. If the playlist is dying as warned and indicated, let's not kid ourselves and trick ourselves into believing its the result of lopsided matches. There's barely any teams that play BTB anymore. It shouldn't take 4-5 minutes for a game to time-out if there are 15/16 players. I think I've spent more time sitting in pre-game lobbies in H5 BTB some nights than I have spent in actual gameplay. We havent had an update to BTB in what 8+ months now?

So its pretty easy to use "statistical evidence" to back up a claims based off of the results of a flawed matching system. It's easier to come to a conclusion that a player quit playing BTB because he had 2-3 games where the other team had a greater that 60% chance of winning, when in reality its because the player only played 3 or 4 games in 2 hours because he had to wait in the pregame lobby because the game wouldn't start. I would be curious to see the wait time and search time data too.
I wouldn't pick a fight with the guy who has all of the data at his fingertips.

The reason you can't stomach the whole 60:40 figure is probably because you are most likely on the 60% side most BTB games that you play considering who you play with. Just because you don't have the issue of losing complete map control doesn't mean other people don't.
Except that's not the case for the majority of players. Matchmaking times in BTB are 1 minute 40 seconds at peak. So, yes, while what you are experiencing does happen, it happens to a very small group of people. I'm not saying it doesn't suck and it shouldn't be fixed, I'm just saying it's not widespread enough to affect pop in that way.

On the other hand, the stats on quit rates vs. team gap are pretty clear, there's a cliff as soon as you go over even "0" (middle of the graph). Ironically, quit rates also go up a bit when you have an advantage as well (left of 0).
quit
eLantern wrote:
I keep seeing this over and over. Playlist population sustainability. "Statistical evidence..." But we've never seen any of this statistical evidence.
Josh has mentioned it numerous times and he has all the statistical evidence available to him. Ask yourself this, why would he lie? What benefits does he gain from fibbing about what the evidence (statistically speaking) is clearly reflecting about player behavior?
Quote:
In all the previous Halo's I've played, BTB was a social playlist, and I never remember there being such a system in place.
Console Combat Evolved wasn't online so it was as social or competitive as people made it to be.

If I'm recalling correctly, Halo 2 had a couple ranked Big Team playlists (Slayer & Skirmish) over its life-cycle before later on consolidating them into a social Big Team Battle offering. Mind you, it's been about 10-14 years since I was actively playing the original Halo 2 online.

Halo 3 also had both ranked and social Big Team playlists running simultaneously within its early life-cycle. The Big Team offerings saw several changes over the game's life-cycle. A ranked Squad Battle eventually became the ranked environment's Big Team replacement while the Big Team Battle offering within the social environment became more diverse -- including heavy variants.

Reach simply had a social BTB playlist; though, more social mode variants got included later within the game's life-cycle. Heavy variants being a big part of what got added.

Halo 4, generally speaking, is a more social oriented Halo title despite all playlists eventually receiving CSRs. There were a couple Big Team playlists (Slayer & Skirmish) which were later condensed into a Big Team Battle offering. Squad sized playlists were also offered such as Dominion and Heavies. The CSR system that was introduced came in either a more social-styled (individual-based) rank or a more competitive-styled (team-based) rank depending on the playlist. The Big Team playlists were of the more socially ranked variety.
Quote:
Of course BTB in all the previous Halo's were treated with more respect than Halo 5. Halo 5 didn't even have BTB at launch. At the very least the previous games had a dev-made maps, no issues matching since they were social playlists, and I never once had issues matching due to low population. Heck, even BTB Heavies in Halo 4, I never had issues matching, even months AFTER the release of Halo 5.
This is all true. But, I'd point out that just because H3, Reach, & H4 had their restrictions lowered or perhaps made nonexistent in comparison (to H5) such that matches could easily be created as the population dropped doesn't mean that that particular decision/action didn't exasperate the dwindling population as quit rates increased. Again, this is what the data reflects and why Halo 5 hasn't gone to a similar matchmaking freedom as those past titles.
Quote:
There were decisions made throughout H5s life cycle by 343 that destroyed the population. But Josh has already said its not his job to focus on those decisions or fix them. If the playlist is dying as warned and indicated, let's not kid ourselves and trick ourselves into believing its the result of lopsided matches.
Yes, decisions were made that hurt the population. Yes, Josh or 343i can't go back in time to re-do those decisions. The current playlist is obviously hurting. Yet, there's still hope that an overhaul of the playlists (not only a map refresh for BTB) can help revitalize the game and more than just the traditional vehicular combat "Battle" playlist.

As far as your comment regarding lopsided matches, don't kid yourself into thinking that lopsided matches don't play a significant role just as I don't kid myself into believing that not being able to find matches or being unable to play with a group of friends hasn't also had an negative impact. All of these things factor. They all play a role in hurting the population. As does additional things some of which can't be or won't be (as of now) getting fixed/dealt with within Halo 5.
Quote:
There's barely any teams that play BTB anymore.
Sad, but true; though, more so apparent at the upper skill levels. Again, many factors to point too for why this is. One is that it’s a 3+ year old game.
Quote:
It shouldn't take 4-5 minutes for a game to time-out if there are 15/16 players.
I agree that it’s not ideal. This is an area I'd love to see 343 invest some resources into improving or fixing if it's, in part, related to some sub-system glitches that may be occurring.

And if it really is solely related to the population and match quality restrictions then maybe this is a unique circumstance where those 60:40 odds could be allowed to loosen further (70:30?) in order to find 1 additional player and reduce the chances of a search time out.
Quote:
I think I've spent more time sitting in pre-game lobbies in H5 BTB some nights than I have spent in actual gameplay.
No doubt it's incredibly annoying. I've experienced this too as a Mid-Tier solo searcher, but most often during the wee hours of the morning (0000 - 0400 CST).
Quote:
We haven't had an update to BTB in what 8+ months now?
Longer than that. Well over a year now which has been very disappointing. But, it's also a reason for some excitement given that the playlist will be receiving an update. I just hope it goes further than adding a few maps.
Quote:
Again, I agree that wait times play a role in people giving up on a playlist too, but so does unbalanced matches. It's about striking a balance. It's about fixing underlying issues with the game. It's about giving people more incentive to play particular playlists. It's about not over saturating popular modes in a way that ends up negatively impacting other important experiences within the title. All of these things matter.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Except that's not the case for the majority of players. Matchmaking times in BTB are 1 minute 40 seconds at peak. So, yes, while what you are experiencing does happen, it happens to a very small group of people. I'm not saying it doesn't suck and it shouldn't be fixed, I'm just saying it's not widespread enough to affect pop in that way.

On the other hand, the stats on quit rates vs. team gap are pretty clear, there's a cliff as soon as you go over even "0" (middle of the graph). Ironically, quit rates also go up a bit when you have an advantage as well (left of 0).
Question: 1 minute 40 to get into a lobby or to start the game?
Quit rates are another reason why I think Ranking the playlist would be best. Ranking must cut down on the amount of quitters per game vs social, right?
ZaedynFel wrote:
Envore wrote:
3. Big Team Battle's Matchmaking SystemIf we are considering a BTB refresh for H5, the matchmaking system for BTB HAS to be talked about because this system is the most insufficient system by far going in to the "aftermath" or "4th year" of Halo 5 where events for this game are finished.
  • Big Team Battle's system is known as the "team balancer" where teams don't match against each other if one of them will win 60+% of the time.
  • This system is put into Big Team Battle to stop players from farming other players (a team exponentially increasing their stats due to the other team's inexperience against them while playing down to the clock) and making games a lot closer in score because it ruins game-play for players who like to enjoy the game. This system was put in due to the complaints in the forums across multiple playlist such as Warzone, Big Team Battle, and other social playlist.
There are tons of reasons why this system is insufficient:
  1. Big Team Battle is a traditional social playlist throughout the Halo franchise where you can go in as a lone wolf or with friends on medium to large scale maps with tons of chaos; therefore, the team balancer ruins the aspect of running with friends by reducing the numbers that a team can run with because of the 60+% chance of winning depending on how large your fireteam is.
  • I am limited to running with 3 and sometimes 1 or 2 on one fireteam. This is extremely unfair to me and the other fireteam members because of the difficulty of facing against other team's that run with at least 6 to 8 players while we have inexperienced players on our team. Yes, I understand that I am very experienced at the game but something you can't deny is that one to four people CAN'T do it all for their team when playing against a team of at least 6 that are experienced because the players that are inexperience on my team get UNDER 10 kills. My history of Big Team Battle is proof of this team balancer system. This also effects other well-talented players that play Big Team Battle. Players would recommend smurfing, getting on a new account, with friends for BTB, but the team balancer system quickly picks up on how well the smurf account play so smurfing doesn't last long.
2. The team balancer ruins running by yourself in Big Team Battle.
  • Depending on the skill of the person that is running lone wolf, their chances of matching against large-scale fireteams are more likely to happen but sometimes regardless of their skill, that player ends up matching against a large-scale team. This makes it unfair because their is a team that can communicate with each other and are playing with some of their FRIENDS. Now some people would say, just communicate with some of the players on your team in game-chat but the thing that is wrong with that is, that we are not back in those Xbox 360 days where game-chat is popular anymore plus Halo 5 in the beginning, didn't have voice-chat to talk to teammates so some players wouldn't really know about it. Some of the people I come across in game-chat don't even know how to use vehicles when I lone wolf BTB.
3. Their's a Quality vs Quantity ratio with this team balancer system.
  • What this means is that players are very skilled are most likely to get match with players who started playing the game or are very inexperienced against a large group of players playing with each other that has one or two inexperienced players. You CAN NOT make teams fair that way. Each player and their contributions matter so this makes it not enjoyable for the people who aren't as talented as the players trying to carry them to a win and makes it extremely frustrating to those who grind to be good at the game.
My solution to this system is:
Make a seperate Big Team Battle playlist where there is no team balancer or MMR that require players to run in teams of 4 or 8.
  • To clarify, the current Big Team Battle playlist will be kept for casuals but a new BTB playlist strictly for running with teams with no system will be added to social. Even though this will spread out the population a little, casuals will match casuals and people who like to sweat against teams will be able to sweat against teams WITHOUT getting punished because of players being inexperienced on their team.
Some players went back to MCC not because classic games are better than Halo 5 but because the matchmaking system is fair and actually works for MCC. The team balancer system is very insufficient and can be very frustrating to players that should be rewarded for being good at the game while it doesn't make it enjoyable to those who lack the skill to play against players better than them.
Hi Envore, thanks for your feedback!

We run into two problems here that I don't see a good solution to.
  1. We actually already tried that with Warzone. It didn't work. The party-based list died immediately and no one played in it. We leave up Warlords now only because you can't play it in custom games. Meanwhile, you CAN play BTB in customs.
  2. Quit rates skyrocket if you don't team balance. Moving away from 60/40 odds results in several players consistently quitting off the underdog every single match. If your opponents are all quitting out, then you're not really playing the game anyways.
So either way, you won't be able to play with the to8.

We understand that you can't "do it all" with just a few of your friends, but that's the point. We don't want you to be able to do it all. We want you to lose at least half the time despite being good. Having lesser-skilled players on your team makes it more fair for your opponents.

Otherwise, they'll notice pretty quick and just quit (they quit consistently every match in the data).
Thanks for your feedback Zaedynfel, I now know my current position in all of this.
Having used the stabilization BR more in Roaming King I think it could be a better starting weapon than the normal BR.
Hey is this refresh across all Halo's? I noticed the other day the Sniper was replaced with a Spartan Laser on Valhalla Halo 3 BTB but most of the comments in this thread I've read are all about Halo 5?
Envore wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Envore wrote:
3. Big Team Battle's Matchmaking SystemIf we are considering a BTB refresh for H5, the matchmaking system for BTB HAS to be talked about because this system is the most insufficient system by far going in to the "aftermath" or "4th year" of Halo 5 where events for this game are finished.
  • Big Team Battle's system is known as the "team balancer" where teams don't match against each other if one of them will win 60+% of the time.
  • This system is put into Big Team Battle to stop players from farming other players (a team exponentially increasing their stats due to the other team's inexperience against them while playing down to the clock) and making games a lot closer in score because it ruins game-play for players who like to enjoy the game. This system was put in due to the complaints in the forums across multiple playlist such as Warzone, Big Team Battle, and other social playlist.
There are tons of reasons why this system is insufficient:
  1. Big Team Battle is a traditional social playlist throughout the Halo franchise where you can go in as a lone wolf or with friends on medium to large scale maps with tons of chaos; therefore, the team balancer ruins the aspect of running with friends by reducing the numbers that a team can run with because of the 60+% chance of winning depending on how large your fireteam is.
  • I am limited to running with 3 and sometimes 1 or 2 on one fireteam. This is extremely unfair to me and the other fireteam members because of the difficulty of facing against other team's that run with at least 6 to 8 players while we have inexperienced players on our team. Yes, I understand that I am very experienced at the game but something you can't deny is that one to four people CAN'T do it all for their team when playing against a team of at least 6 that are experienced because the players that are inexperience on my team get UNDER 10 kills. My history of Big Team Battle is proof of this team balancer system. This also effects other well-talented players that play Big Team Battle. Players would recommend smurfing, getting on a new account, with friends for BTB, but the team balancer system quickly picks up on how well the smurf account play so smurfing doesn't last long.
2. The team balancer ruins running by yourself in Big Team Battle.
  • Depending on the skill of the person that is running lone wolf, their chances of matching against large-scale fireteams are more likely to happen but sometimes regardless of their skill, that player ends up matching against a large-scale team. This makes it unfair because their is a team that can communicate with each other and are playing with some of their FRIENDS. Now some people would say, just communicate with some of the players on your team in game-chat but the thing that is wrong with that is, that we are not back in those Xbox 360 days where game-chat is popular anymore plus Halo 5 in the beginning, didn't have voice-chat to talk to teammates so some players wouldn't really know about it. Some of the people I come across in game-chat don't even know how to use vehicles when I lone wolf BTB.
3. Their's a Quality vs Quantity ratio with this team balancer system.
  • What this means is that players are very skilled are most likely to get match with players who started playing the game or are very inexperienced against a large group of players playing with each other that has one or two inexperienced players. You CAN NOT make teams fair that way. Each player and their contributions matter so this makes it not enjoyable for the people who aren't as talented as the players trying to carry them to a win and makes it extremely frustrating to those who grind to be good at the game.
My solution to this system is:
Make a seperate Big Team Battle playlist where there is no team balancer or MMR that require players to run in teams of 4 or 8.
  • To clarify, the current Big Team Battle playlist will be kept for casuals but a new BTB playlist strictly for running with teams with no system will be added to social. Even though this will spread out the population a little, casuals will match casuals and people who like to sweat against teams will be able to sweat against teams WITHOUT getting punished because of players being inexperienced on their team.
Some players went back to MCC not because classic games are better than Halo 5 but because the matchmaking system is fair and actually works for MCC. The team balancer system is very insufficient and can be very frustrating to players that should be rewarded for being good at the game while it doesn't make it enjoyable to those who lack the skill to play against players better than them.
Hi Envore, thanks for your feedback!

We run into two problems here that I don't see a good solution to.
  1. We actually already tried that with Warzone. It didn't work. The party-based list died immediately and no one played in it. We leave up Warlords now only because you can't play it in custom games. Meanwhile, you CAN play BTB in customs.
  2. Quit rates skyrocket if you don't team balance. Moving away from 60/40 odds results in several players consistently quitting off the underdog every single match. If your opponents are all quitting out, then you're not really playing the game anyways.
So either way, you won't be able to play with the to8.

We understand that you can't "do it all" with just a few of your friends, but that's the point. We don't want you to be able to do it all. We want you to lose at least half the time despite being good. Having lesser-skilled players on your team makes it more fair for your opponents.

Otherwise, they'll notice pretty quick and just quit (they quit consistently every match in the data).
Thanks for your feedback Zaedynfel, I now know my current position in all of this.
They should just do a ranked BTB and unranked BTB, that would be fun to see.
Hey is this refresh across all Halo's? I noticed the other day the Sniper was replaced with a Spartan Laser on Valhalla Halo 3 BTB but most of the comments in this thread I've read are all about Halo 5?
Yes, H5 only.
BTB Warlords. Must have a team of 4+ to search.

Honestly don't know how to contribute to this post. Any to all suggestions seem to be shot down. I would rather be demolished by Envore, than sitting for an hour in the lobby. What's the point of a game you can't play?
But this problem isn’t only affecting the top players. Last night I was able to get a team of 8 of my friends for the first time in months. The general impression from those of us who havnt played in a while. “That was fun but wow is halo ever broken”

we were able to play 7 games. We were a team of 6 vs a team of “trash babies and Exo player” mm gave us a very good randoms and the first game of the night was a 2-1 ctf loss on dispelled. It was a good match up.

We the got our full team of 8 and won 6 straight after that but all the games were very much in reach for either team. Didn’t feel like a blowout, so as far as finding somewhat competitive games the system was doing its job last night.

But on the technical side of things mm wasn’t working well at all. We would constantly find a game then mm would do the one player dropping thing and freeze up. If it happened to our lobby we had to choose weather or not to dash board from the game and try again or see if the game will load with the 7 of us. We’ve started inviting random players from past lobbies to try and fill the last slot, sometimes this also works but it’s kinda shading using people like that.

We spent about half the night in a lobby screen and half the night actually getting to play games. One of my friends will have a YouTube video with timestamps of everytime the lobby mm messed up and will be sending it to mr menke. Along with details of the gaming night.

Here is the catch though. A lot of people seem to think this only happens to stacked teams. It doesn’t.

Acedefender09
nofunnyideas
dark sacarian
sd rabbit 18
pubgs garbage
hello eloise
Tincashew888941
ruined empire

^thats the lobby that was having a very hard time finding games with the broken matchmaking. There are a couple good players there but it’s not by any means even close to a collection of sweaty players.

I understand that players quit with unbalanced games. But you also need to know that in 3 of my company members it was so hard to find a game last night in their first time playing in months that I will likely never get them to come back on, at least till after refresh. This problem is costing h5 mid tier players as well. The very ones a ranked btb refresh is supposed to lure back. I think it’s time to look at getting resources in place to fix this problem.

Thats all im posting about that here. I’m trying to keep my feedback positive but yesterday was something I was looking forward to for a long time. I love playing btb with my friends. Sadly it didn’t go anywhere near as well as it could of. And that’s entirely due to glitches and technicalities. It’s very dissapointing.
munk07 wrote:
Honestly don't know how to contribute to this post. Any to all suggestions seem to be shot down.
I thought your previous post that I responded to was a contribution. I wasn’t necessarily out to shoot down your ideas with my response. I was simply sharing my own thoughts based on yours. If you didn’t see any merit within my response feel free to respond in kind to what I shared.

This is all part of starting some dialogue and having a discussion on a subject. Give me reasons why you feel your suggestion was better or why mine isn’t as good. This is healthy and helpful as long as it remains civil.
Quote:
I would rather be demolished by Envore, than sitting for an hour in the lobby. What's the point of a game you can't play?
I’d rather not experience either. I’d like to see resources put toward fixing the obvious issues that exist within this game. I’d also like to see quality assurances maintained as best as possible; though, in special or specific circumstances I’d also be okay with some further loosening of those limits. I’ve said as much on several occasions already; in fact, my previous post (to Heavies) even touches on this very thing.
eLantern wrote:
munk07 wrote:
Honestly don't know how to contribute to this post. Any to all suggestions seem to be shot down.
I thought your previous post that I responded to was a contribution. I wasn’t necessarily out to shoot down your ideas with my response. I was simply sharing my own thoughts based on yours. If you didn’t see any merit within my response feel free to respond in kind to what I shared.

This is all part of starting some dialogue and having a discussion on a subject. Give me reasons why you feel your suggestion was better or why mine isn’t as good. This is healthy and helpful as long as it remains civil.
Quote:
I would rather be demolished by Envore, than sitting for an hour in the lobby. What's the point of a game you can't play?
I’d rather not experience either. I’d like to see resources put toward fixing the obvious issues that exist within this game. I’d also like to see quality assurances maintained as best as possible; though, in special or specific circumstances I’d also be okay with some further loosening of those limits. I’ve said as much on several occasions already; in fact, my previous post (to Heavies) even touches on this very thing.
I did not quote you, nor relate you in any way. I wasn't only referring to my own statments but everyones conflicts in this forum. We are arguing to change opinions, but everyone is stubborn with their own ideas.
There are really good players, the average, the poor, and 343 arguing here.

The good players can't play as a team because they will landslide other teams. They have to play solo to allow another team to landslide their team. 343 wants them to lose some matches it seems.

Average players can play with a group after searching for a decent amount of time. (15 - 60 minutes) and play against decently equal teams or smurf accounts.

Poor players get to have a Fatal member on their team while being put against a full team of average players. I've played against the poor players that use ARs and can not manuever the map. It isn't a challenge. It's as if you put a dominate player with a bunch of grunts and expect it to be a fair fight.

343 wants to keep the servers how they are with the limitations at hand, stating that the quit rates are higher if the team balancer is removed. To my understanding, there is a banhammer for a reason for players who quit too many matches. Why now does 343 side with the teams that are quitting?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 45