2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 28
Posted once already, but I’ve got a couple more things.

1. Strongholds

After further review, I think strongholds can be safely removed without harming the playlist. There’s nothing wrong with it, but I’d honestly rather be playing CTF, assault or slayer. Those three haven’t gotten old yet, and I don’t think strongholds is new and different enough to do anything about it if they did get old.

2. Maps

There are updated versions of some of the current maps that I really hope are being looked at. And estuary is super cool. Covie themed maps have always been lacking in BTB.

Also, and I touched on this before, hard vehicle counter weapons need to be severely limited. Lasers shouldn’t exist on anything but the biggest maps. Hydras should only be on maps with short sight lines, where setting up in a far back, safe place will only yield a couple kills.

Then there needs to be more weapons like the sentinel beam, railgun and PP. Puttings PPs at spawn just makes for scared, bored vehicles. But putting multiple soft vic counter weapons like these in the near mid and side mid areas on most maps will encourage aggressive play to retake control and to keep it.

3. Ranked

pls... If it doesn’t survive then fine, but I’d enjoy it for whatever time it’s given to me. Just to get away from the guys who’ve played like five matches of halo and then decide to jump into BTB filled with hopes and dreams and all the mechanical skill of a walnut.

preferably 6v6. 8v8 is great, but it can be a bit much in a competitive climate unless the maps are perfectly balanced. 6v6 allows for slightly more margin for error on the design side, because it’s harder for a playing team to control everything.
more maps with access to big vehcalls like phaton and scorpion and more space to use them in
How the date for the refresh it was not put in the schedule that we can see in the newest community update?we are going To see it before halo infinite or you realy don't care about the population of ur game that is incredible
I don't rely like BTB, even though I love large fights, it is just to fast paced
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't rely like BTB, even though I love large fights, it is just to fast paced
If you think BTB is too fast paced, you must not even like to play the game unless its firefight.
Larger maps? Small maps are fun but can there be some bigger areas for even more carnage?
I play big team battle consistently. Overall I’m happy with the way it is but there are a few things I would add, change and leave alone.

1. As far as starting weapons, I’m fine with them. The assault rifle is balanced and works well in certain situations. The battle rifle although not fantastic it is in a good place and doesn’t need to be removed from big team battle. You can be consistent with the battle rifle if you practice enough. On top of that, the battle rifle isn’t in a lot of playlists where you start off with it. I wouldn’t want to see it go away.
  2. Vehicle play is ok. Not sure what I would change but I’d welcome a few changes as long as its not game breaking.
  3. When it comes to modes I think they’re in a good place. You have slayer, capture the flag, assault and strongholds although I do feel like I’m missing one.
  4. One thing I would like to see is a few more maps added. I’m fine with the ones we have now but few more would be nice. I wouldn’t mind seeing some maps from Halo 4 like Vortex, Longbow, Meltdown, Exile and maybe Complex.
  5. I’ve also heard people talking about how big team battle should be rank. I personally don’t care if its rank or not. If it ever did become rank I’d be fine with it so long as the matchmaking parameters are not changed too much. You would also be working toward something.
  6. The XP gain I think should be increased a little as well.
Spoiler:
Show
One suggestion I forgot to mention in my previous posts in this thread...

Can we please bump up the amount of XP earned each match?? I played a few games of BTB the other day that lasted 12 minutes each and I only earned about 1,500xp for each of them...
BmooDyyy wrote:
One suggestion I forgot to mention in my previous posts in this thread...

Can we please bump up the amount of XP earned each match?? I played a few games of BTB the other day that lasted 12 minutes each and I only earned about 1,500xp for each of them...
I think the lack of XP for BTB games is a feeling shared by everyone in this thread. I played a 19 minute BTB game and got 1,900xp.

I can play 1 possibly 2 firefight games and get 10x that much.
Starting Loadout
Primary: AR/BR
Secondary: Magnum
Vehicles: Warthogs are fine, tanks are great, and there isn't too many air vehicles so it's all good here
Maps: Perfect, love em
Gamemodes: More BTB slayer please :)
Extra: More XP for playing! This would be great
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
i have a question when is there going to be new forums its getting tiring trying to search for a new on everyday
jzm0066 wrote:
Pistol starts. No version of the BR is as fair, satisfying, skillful, or fun as the Magnum. It just doesn't work in this game.
Flying vehicles are also still too strong(wasp).
actually there not that strong mabey with firepower but there heath is actually extremely low
jzm0066 wrote:
Pistol starts. No version of the BR is as fair, satisfying, skillful, or fun as the Magnum. It just doesn't work in this game.
actually there not that strong mabey with firepower but there heath is actually extremely low
what?
jzm0066 wrote:
what?
im talking about the wasp
PLs add a better br
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 28