OP ZaedynFel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. ...
  7. 46
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh Srry, I have not played one game of btb... FYI.
Well this is just the perfect location for you to comment then! Surely the BTB feedback thread will provide you answers for FFA!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Welcome back BTB rank!
Is it just me or should we lock this thread down? I am becoming increasingly dumber with each new post.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Next season keep BTB in rank.
1. BTB ranked is good. Keep it.
2. Your BTB 'refresh' completely nerfed the game type. You removed great maps, ruined favorites (see: Viking), and forced us into AWFUL forge maps.
3. It now takes 15 minutes to find a match on 'balanced' setting, when it used to be immediate under 'Focused.'
Was anyone else having issues finding games yesterday in btb? Usually get on around 3pm central time and find games but couldn’t find a single game for hours. Maybe pop was down idk. Thought maybe menke made tweaks or something to matchmaking. Could have been a pop issue but just found it weird that the 2 games we did find we couldn’t find any other games last night. Played a total of 3 btb games yesterday, quite unusual.
Was anyone else having issues finding games yesterday in btb? Usually get on around 3pm central time and find games but couldn’t find a single game for hours. Maybe pop was down idk. Thought maybe menke made tweaks or something to matchmaking. Could have been a pop issue but just found it weird that the 2 games we did find we couldn’t find any other games last night. Played a total of 3 btb games yesterday, quite unusual.
I solo queued on expanded around 830 or 9 CT and timed out 3 times. Didn't try any more after that.
ZaedynFel next season can you please make it so we don't lose CSR when we get JIP games. I joined a losing game with only 5 minutes left and lost some CSR when we eventually lost. It's not fair to the player when we don't even get the opportunity to play the entire game.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ZaedynFel next season can you please make it so we don't lose CSR when we get JIP games. I joined a losing game with only 5 minutes left and lost some CSR when we eventually lost. It's not fair to the player when we don't even get the opportunity to play the entire game.
Have you tried playing with a group of players rather than searching solo and having to deal with those problems?
Have you tried playing with a group of players rather than searching solo and having to deal with those problems?
Doing that doesn't fix the issue. Most people will likely play solo at some point since playing in a party isn't always available and they could eventually get a JIP game and lose CSR, so it's better to fix this issue instead of needing to use a work around for something that could be resolved instead.
Zaedynfel can you please fix whatever issues are happening for btb rank. Still no players are finding games, been that way all day yesterday and currently still doing so.
Try to bring back Valhalla or even blood gultch
RENWICK117 wrote:
1. BTB ranked is good. Keep it.
2. Your BTB 'refresh' completely nerfed the game type. You removed great maps, ruined favorites (see: Viking), and forced us into AWFUL forge maps.
3. It now takes 15 minutes to find a match on 'balanced' setting, when it used to be immediate under 'Focused.'
1. BTB ranked is good. Fix it.2. Your BTB 'refresh' completely nerfed the game type. You removed great maps, ruined favorites (see: Viking), and forced us into AWFUL forge maps. I think we can all agree that Deadheat is a steaming pile of dog poo compared to Deadlock. Whoever made the decision was likely smoking crack at the time. 3. It now takes 15 minutes to find a match on 'balanced' setting, when it used to be immediate under 'Focused.' I'm sure there is 'data' showing that making you wait longer is better for the population /s.
Btb is good, but finding a match takes forever... And when you do find a game it times out.. Most of the times i just don't try btb..
Spoiler:
Show
BtB is amazing. It was at least on 3 and Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. ...
  7. 46