3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 57
SAS03 wrote:
What a pointless thread this has been. Not one piece of the negative feedback has even been acknowledged. Shame on you 343.
As far as I know there's been no acknowledgement of any kind. No word one way or the other. It's an information vacuum right now. Nobody from 343 has made any comments about breakout whatsoever. It's really weird.
Viper22390 wrote:
SAS03 wrote:
What a pointless thread this has been. Not one piece of the negative feedback has even been acknowledged. Shame on you 343.
As far as I know there's been no acknowledgement of any kind. No word one way or the other. It's an information vacuum right now. Nobody from 343 has made any comments about breakout whatsoever. It's really weird.
Don't worry, once we reach 100 pages, Im sure they'll respond.
PLEASEEEE 343 for the love of god please change Breakout back to what it was!! Breakout was the main thing i played and the new version is terrible!! there was nothing wrong with the original and it had a decent community of people that always played it!! now breakout is a Ghost Town Playlist and its really just not fun! The original Breakout had several different strategies and ways to to but the new one is as bland and boring as it gets! Please 343 Please switch it back!! Or let me know what would convince you to because i know TONS of people that feel the same way
The new Breakout is worse than its predecessor. The new mechanics require less skill and have made the playlist less unique. The possibility of a quick death encouraged strategy and teamwork while progressing through each round. Now all one has to do is rush in and run the flag. This has reduced the playist from a consistent and solid community to a small random mix. To "fix" the playlist simply return the starting conditions back to reduced shields, magnum and smg, and no radar. The flag capture mechanic should have minimal effect on overall gameplay. This introduction of map variants are the only positive aspect of the new playlist because it adds variety. Hoewever, this doesn't necessarily mean omitting the classics. Nothing more should be needed. Just please change it back!
SAS03 wrote:
I say the only thing they should have changed is taller cover and full shields
No, the 50% shields was what made Breakout great. Along with no radar.

I'm completely gutted that breakout changed. I really loved it, probably my favorite game type of all time. I also thought the maps were great.

It seems so ridiculous that they made this thread for 'feedback' then completely ignored it. It's sad and pathetic from the developers that they can't admit they made a mistake.
i actually agree
Scorrrrpio wrote:
i liked the original breakout better. I also liked the community made maps and sad to see them go
Do you know where they went? I am finding it challenging to find Breakout maps in the custom browser... I'll check again, but I haven't found them...
sorry this is like 2 months late and probably answered already. lol I've been busy. Idk where they went but id i had to guess on where to find them i would say go back to the original waypoint post where they mentioned putting the maps in the game and see who the creators were and look at their file share. dont know if this would work
Anyone want to bet if we hear anything tomorrow in the update? I would bet the farm not one word again!
Anyone want to bet if we hear anything tomorrow in the update? I would bet the farm not one word again!
I'll be shocked if we do.
No mention of breakout in the update this week I'm afraid. You called it tunnel buddy.
Classic breakout....... :-)

New breakout......... :'-(
343 please listen to the feedback and change it back. So unhappy. Change it back to the original version.
Bring back the old breakout it's much better than the new breakout!!!
looks like i nailed it again. Thanks for nothing 343. you can spend all this time removing and adding playlists, and still no time to update the community on breakout.
Does anyone even read these threads? Didn't someone from 343 create this? I am so confused on the lack of info.

How many more responses do you need before you inform us?
DID YOU SEE ON THEIR WEEKLY ACTICLE... A CLASSIC MODE IS COMMING BACK!!!!!
LET US PRAY
I DSG I wrote:
LET US PRAY
i would assume classic as in H1 throwback. not what you think. 343 is not listening.
I agree. If and when we get it back it won't be the same game that we had before. They have too much pride to admit a mistake and bring it back same way. It's really sad and mind boggling that they do things like adding shotty's to ranked playlists, remove shotty snipers and triple team in favor of assault? I think next up for social we need to take off skirmish and add team swords. I really want to love and play halo because it's always been my go to FPS but recent decisions really turn me off to the game. I guess I'll just have to play Madden and NhL. EA sucks too but at least we get responses from the feedback they ask us to give
I DSG I wrote:
LET US PRAY
i would assume classic as in H1 throwback. not what you think. 343 is not listening.
Sorry but... 343 is listening.... Just not to those who paid for the game and don't have gillions of youtube followers, making new halo vids daily/weekly. WE are not the chosen ones
I DSG I wrote:
LET US PRAY
Sorry but... 343 is listening.... Just not to those who paid for the game and don't have gillions of youtube followers, making new halo vids daily/weekly. WE are not the chosen ones
i will have to agree with you. I wish i could spend my life playing this game and making video's but i have a mortgage to pay.
343 will not see another dime from me i can tell you that.
Rveed wrote:
..... To "fix" the playlist simply return the starting conditions back to reduced shields, magnum and smg, and no radar. The flag capture mechanic should have minimal effect on overall gameplay. This introduction of map variants are the only positive aspect of the new playlist because it adds variety. Hoewever, this doesn't necessarily mean omitting the classics. Nothing more should be needed. Just please change it back!
it is original my opinion! i totally agree with you
I agree that it is probally a H1 thing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 57