Breakout Refresh Feedback Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. ...
  6. 56
I like both breakout 1 and 2 though I started playing Halo 5 in December 2016 I mostly played Breakout 2 until elimination playlist came out. I still have more days in Breakout than every other playlist combined, unless you add customs.
Turn breakout back to the way it was meant to be 1.0 not 2.0 not elimination but the true breakout! Where there where no shotguns as secondary weapons you had to pick them up as a power weapon it was like hardcore team sabotage. Now its just a bunch of shotgun tools! With no skill and laggy network great job guys so much for your dedicated servers lol.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I have just recently returned to Halo as I now have more time on my hands for Xbox. Breakout is what kept me playing ranked playlists. But this Extermination? What is that? It’s not breakout. It’s slayer. Now 2.0 on the other hand I don’t mind other than there shouldn’t be radar and I don’t agree with the full shields either. OG Breakout was by far my favorite game mode. Please bring it back! We miss it.
No one likes extermination, I've been consistently champ in the elimination playlist and no one that I play with likes it. Straight garbage.
Any plans to change this playlist, even just to breakout 1 & 2?

I think if you tracked how many people quit out or go idle in extermination games, that alone should tell you something. Really ruins the experience of a ranked game type.
I have just recently returned to Halo as I now have more time on my hands for Xbox. Breakout is what kept me playing ranked playlists. But this Extermination? What is that? It’s not breakout. It’s slayer. Now 2.0 on the other hand I don’t mind other than there shouldn’t be radar and I don’t agree with the full shields either. OG Breakout was by far my favorite game mode. Please bring it back! We miss it.
Extermination is a game mode in which you have to eliminate the entire enemy team before they respawn.
Games last 2 minutes and multiple rounds with 5 victories to win the game
Breakout 1.0 exists, it is in the playlist, you just have to get lucky.
No one likes extermination, I've been consistently champ in the elimination playlist and no one that I play with likes it. Straight garbage.
Everyone liked it when it was a rotational playlist. Why don't they like it now?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Please remove extermination off of rank playlist , It was better to stay in social. The game was ruin when you guys mess up breakout 2.0 . I left H5 because of that dumb combine you guys did ( Elimination)
Extermination has got to go. I read another post where someone mentioned adding Breakout to the Ranked playlist. LOVE that idea. But keep extermination out. Its difficult enough trying to get the Unstoppable and Against All Odds Commendations completed. Extermination makes it near impossible and its basically Slayer anyways. Breakout with a flag. 1.0 or 2.0. Don't matter. Keep it simple. It was perfect before extermination.
I think it’s a fun game mode, but I would like it if it was just a Breakout playlist.

I’m not sure where elimination could be placed though if anywhere.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. ...
  6. 56