Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

BTB, Slayer and Team Arena needs armor ability

OP AnG3L0fd4ArkN55

i wish 343 reintroduce armor abilities like the shield, jetpacks, x ray vision etc only to Arena BTB, Slayer and Team Arena how it used to be in halo 3, reach and 4. And i know its unbalanced or un equal then WHAT ABOUT WARZONE they can use a freaking normfang in mid way of a game which could destroy everyone or how fireteam players are able to use wasps which is can destroy the whole team. Halo made the most awesome armor ability which can be used in different situations. And armor should only be introduced in Arena as we all know we already have power ups in warzone. So I kindly request to all post this message and spread it as much as you can. Halo has been losing players rapidly because its been boring as they there is nothing different and interesting as it used to be.
um.... No. Just no. Halo lost players because of poor matchmaking, a broken ban system, micro transactions, lack of split screen, a bad campaign, lack of initial game modes, poorly designed small maps and plenty of other issues but not due to lack of armor lock. Spartan abilities were a first of many halo curses. I assume you are also a person that thinks wall running is a good idea. Just go play COD, they are into that ridiculous kind of thing. Halo was once a simple pure shooter, that was its niche, and unfortunately losing that is what is causing a lack of players.
I enjoyed armor abilities, I would like to see them return.
Pretty certain we don't need even more assets to sink this ship.
First loadouts...... Now armor abilitys? You are just a troll it's that obvious. It's also the EXACT same post word for word as the last one
-Yoink- COD i hated that game soo much. Halo was awesome I started playing from halo 3 from bubble shield to jet pack it was totally awesome. I dont mean to that halo sucks but it would be cool to hav them as bonus after killing spree or something like that. If u guys remember in halo 4 the used to be bonus guns or power up. Just like that it would be awesome to have armor abilities too. Get a killing spree and get a shield or something.
Let me paraphrase what you just said. I want to be sure we are on the same page. "Yoink COD. I wasnt very good at that game. Now I want halo to be just like it right down to the kill streak mechanic. I want wall running, weapon, drops, load outs, armor abilities, and everything COD has to offer. I think it would even be cool if we had spy drones and attack dogs. Please devs do not make H6 in the image of any of the earlier true halos. I want Halo: Advanced Modern Black Ops at War."
No i said i hate COD. Not that i want halo to be like that
No i said i hate COD. Not that i want halo to be like that
Yet you want to add killstreaks to halo? You typed look in a earlier post
-Yoink- COD i hated that game soo much. Halo was awesome I started playing from halo 3 from bubble shield to jet pack it was totally awesome. I dont mean to that halo sucks but it would be cool to hav them as bonus after killing spree or something like that. If u guys remember in halo 4 the used to be bonus guns or power up. Just like that it would be awesome to have armor abilities too. Get a killing spree and get a shield or something.
Yup read your own post cod kid OP