Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Can't hear people in Matchmaking

OP AlltimeSK

Hey!
Whenever I start a game on Halo 5, I look at the scoreboard and see that every player's microphone is "muted" and there's no unmute button what so ever.. This started 2 days ago and I still can't hear anyone although I can hear people when I'm in a party. It's only in the game I can't.

This is getting a little frustrating.. Am I banned from talking, or what??
I`m having the same problem, and i have no idea how to fix it... It`s been like this for me since the game came out. Please tell me, if u figure out how to fix this, ill send u a Message if i do :)
Have you checked the in game audio video options to see if chat is turned to on?
jlongx83 wrote:
Have you checked the in game audio video options to see if chat is turned to on?
Yes, it is on
jlongx83 wrote:
Yes it's on. I randomly matched with one of my friends and I could hear him but not the other teammates as they were still "muted"...
I'm having the opposite problem. I can hear everyone and I can't physically mute them without viewing their gamecards and muting them.
i think i read that during the matchmakign lobby everyone is muted ? then when the game starts and sets everyon in their team the chat turns on
MrUPC wrote:
i think i read that during the matchmakign lobby everyone is muted ? then when the game starts and sets everyon in their team the chat turns on
No, it's during the game