Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am sick to death of the amount of cheaters using aim bots etc on halo 5 why isn't 343 dealing with these idiots who ruin the game for others. The problem seems to have got worse over the last year or so too the point where myself and many others I know simply don't want to play the game anymore.
shagzy115 wrote:
I am sick to death of the amount of cheaters using aim bots etc on halo 5 why isn't 343 dealing with these idiots who ruin the game for others. The problem seems to have got worse over the last year or so too the point where myself and many others I know simply don't want to play the game anymore.
Can you link a game where you see this? I’ve never run into aim bots, though some people recently posted clips that could be modded controllers that are enabling rapid fire.
You can file player reports on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport
Just be sure to include as much evidence as possible, video clips are very helpful along with links to games
I would like to see one of these videos as well.
Literally never seen or experienced aim bot in Halo 5. Moreso getting spawn trapped in games like Swat feels like the enemy team has aim bot sometimes.
In my case i never see any type of cheating in Halo 5
Cistola wrote:
In my case i never see any type of cheating in Halo 5
A similar thing can also be said for me. The only cheating that I have seen has been limited to Custom Games browser.
Ditto this, and video evidence seems to be dismissed when presented. I'm not exactly sure what can be done about it, between the aimbots, shooting through walls, seeing through walls, popping out of boarded vehicles, onyx and up players playing with gold and below to manipulate rank using smurfs, assassination immunity by simply escaping the animation, and others, it is really disheartening. I say just cross your fingers lad and hope for the best.
shagzy115 wrote:
Xbox one hasn't been broken or modded yet , in other words their are no working mods for xbox one so they are not aim bots you just get out aimed by better latency and connection.
I just had this, a guy was running and didnt even look at me, he was going for a teammate I think but got the headshot on me instead, probably because i was closer.

And another guy who "definitely deserved to be champ" playing with a suspicious lv16 Onyx player with 80 gamerscore. When I saw that my mind FROZE
I’ve recently seen people who don’t participate but keep themselves from being AFK booted, never seen an aim bot so far after a few years of playing the game
shagzy115 wrote:
I agree also, but most times I play Super fiesta, and infection, so aimbots and other cheats are not as common. I suggest reporting people that are using these.
shagzy115 wrote:
See the gao between players is so huge. Top 1 percenters seem that good. But remember folks these guys are putting in 8 hour days every day.
I have no idea if I have come across aim bots but remember, there will always be better players than us.
I have never seen an aimbot in Halo 5, and I've played a good amount of ranked (diamond/onyx).
I have never seen a cheater in Halo 5 .
are you sure it's not the bullet magnetism the devs built into the game
shagzy115 wrote:
But on Xbox they are using aimbots, or how? According to me, I didn't think you could cheat on a console. If it's on PC, well I'll give it to you but I really don't know if it's on console or PC; I need you to tell me where it is, please
I came across an entire team of bots today who spent most of a game suiciding
I have recently met with these types of people, the truth is that it is very annoying
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2