Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] clans and clan matches

OP ToJaSki

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Remember these from original halo 2 release? going through old stats on halo.bungie.net from 2004 when h2 game came out and see all the recent games i have are "minor clan match"es and made me miss them! I wish they had something similar to that in other halos...where you know its going to be a full team vs a full team. that would be something cool to bring back instead of getting a full team together and pub stomping the playlist people solo queue for
I'd love if that kinda stuff came back. Whenever I play Team Slayer, I'm almost always playing with two or three of my clanmates.
I remember the Clan feature and Clan Matches in Halo 2. It was a cool idea but it was taken out and re-added at least once or twice because there wasn't enough activity to keep it in the game
Personally, I think they should add in game clans to H5.
i agree with in-game clan features
I agree
yes omg please bring it back!!!!!!
Actually it was rumoured that there was code leaked from halo 5 with a bunch of clan commands like add/remove/promote/demote. Its over on reddit. But yes, add in-game clans 343 and matchmaking will be PERFECT.
sSlate91 wrote:
Actually it was rumoured that there was code leaked from halo 5 with a bunch of clan commands like add/remove/promote/demote. Its over on reddit. But yes, add in-game clans 343 and matchmaking will be PERFECT.
You beat me too it.. was leaked that there might be clans in halo 5.
Hopefully the clans have some bearing in game besides just a tag or something awfully simple like that. With a competitive game like Halo that depends heavily on playing with teams, it would be nice to see some serious in game support for clans and especially in matchmaking features/sub menus etc.
Would be cool if they had a ranked "Spartan Companies" playlist where you could only go in if you had a full team and everyone was in the same company.
Sounds fun
I'm super happy about Spartan Companies!
Being able to keep track of clan win loss rations would be awesome.
Spartan Company vs Spartan Company would be sweet. Would also be nice if you could post and accept matches on Halowaypoint, similar to how GB is.
Hopefully there'll be a few things for Companies.
Like, not only Company vs. Company matchmaking, which is awesome; but also challenges (like Reach) for Companies to achieve and so on.
Someone know if will be C VS C mode in Halo5? Confirmed?
100% agree!!! Clans were awesome in Halo 2 and the Clan wars were so much fun man! That was one of my most favorite things to do with my buddies.... great times.
Remember when Bungie had leaderboards!? We were Rank 22 :( (Map Default)
Good ol Halo 2 times...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2