Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Competetive skill rank reset

OP CrimsonwolfDE

Dear Halo support team,
yesterday I played my 10 matches in Swat and I was placed in Onyx 1509. I was a little surprised because I read that the highest starting placement is diamond 3, but I didn't think about it much. Until now.
My competetive skill rank of Onyx 1509 is gone. I suspect that it should not have happend in the first place and that it got reset because of that.
But please, at least put me back in diamond 3! I played these 10 games and I did pretty well, why should I carry the can for a mistake that I am not responsible for?

I would be very happy if something is done about this.
Sincerely, CrimsonwolfDE
Hey OP, the Arena season was reset yesterday after discovering that some user were placing higher than D3. If you go back into matchmaking now then you should start off at D3 again
stckrboy wrote:
Hey OP, the Arena season was reset yesterday after discovering that some user were placing higher than D3. If you go back into matchmaking now then you should start off at D3 again
Nah, he'll have to place all over again - people weren't dropped to D3.
stckrboy wrote:
Yeah that's what I meant lol, sorry. Fluffed my words :)
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Thx for the quick reply, I guess I'll have to live with that.
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Thx for the quick reply, I guess I'll have to live with that.
Think of it this way. You've already proved you are onyx level in terms of skill so you'll get d3 no problem even without trying that hard.