Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Crimson Map Achievements Party

OP CharizardsFury

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys. As most of you know the Crimson DLC playlist is being removed from matchmaking on Monday. There are still several Crimson DLC exclusive achievements that I need to get and I'm looking for help. If anyone is interested in starting up a big party and helping one another get the achievements then post in this thread with your game tag or directly message me on XBL. My gamer tag is CharizardIsGod.

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR. THIS PARTY IS NOT INTENDED TO HELP ANYONE BOOST THEIR K/D, WIN/LOSS, OR ANY OTHER STATS. THIS IS GOING TO BE A CASUAL PARTY DEDICATED SOLEY TO HELPING PEOPLE GET THE CRIMSON ACHIEVEMENTS BEFORE THE PLAYLIST IS REMOVED ON MONDAY. ANY TALK OF BOOSTING WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING KICKED FROM THE PARTY IMMEDIATELY. LETS KEEP THIS A CLEAN, FUN, COMMUNITY ACTIVITY.

So if anyone wants help with the achievements just let me know.

This party will begin on Sunday, February 17th, at 10:30 AM Central Time. If you have sent me a message or post with your gamer tag I will start sending out invites at that time
I only need one, the Bigfoot one. If you can get a large enough party I will join for a bit
I need pretty much all of them. And I believe I have a friend that does as well.
Right on guys. Message me on Live at CharizardIsGod. As of right now I've only got two other guys who have messaged me but we can also sign in as many guests as possible. I appreciate you guys wanting to join in and help everyone out
Quote:
Right on guys. Message me on Live at CharizardIsGod. As of right now I've only got two other guys who have messaged me but we can also sign in as many guests as possible. I appreciate you guys wanting to join in and help everyone out
I don't really like the idea of signing in guests to be honest because that is a true form of boosting. Playing relaxed as a Whole party where everyone is playing seems fine though
I still need a couple, I'll try to be there.
How long are you gonna have the party going?
I would like to get "Now they fly?", "Bigfoot" and "Size is everything". They are the last three I need.
If I can get just one, it would have to be Now they fly, though.
Sounds good to me.
It's good that people need now they fly because that's a pretty quick and easy one to get. Unfortunately it's the size is everything and Bigfoot ones that will take longer
Sounds interesting but im in England so i dunno the time differences for US to UK
When are you doing this?
I'm down for this, but I need to figure out the time first.

Anyone got a time zone converter I could use? Trying to find one right now, no luck, I need to convert the time to Eastern.
Never mind, got it, I'll be on by then.
Ok Im in. I think thats 11:30 for me. I just need Bigfoot and Now They Fly.
mesesage me on xboxlive same name as forum....

need the bigfoot 1 only...
Quote:
Ok Im in. I think thats 11:30 for me. I just need Bigfoot and Now They Fly.
here a solo guide for now they fly realy easy..

Now They Fly Solo Guide....
Shoot guys,i just posted a thread on this today,i never saw this one. I'm in!!
I've gotten a pretty big response on xbl so far and I think we too many for one party so I'll just be sending invites based on whoever asked first, then as certain players get the achievements they need I'll have them leave the party and invite new players. I'll start sending invites at 10:30 AM Central Time and I'll be playing until around 12 or 12:30 so hopefully we'll be able to squeeze everyone in
I feel ya man. I would like to avoid using guests at all costs but if worse come to worse then they can be used as a last resort. As of right now it looks like we'll have a large enough party to not need guests
I would also like to ask that anyone interested that has posted in this thread please go ahead and message me on XBL. That will make it a lot easier to keep everything organized and get things done and get invites sent a lot faster. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2