Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

DID 343 FORGET ABOUT ADDING MORE SOCIAL?

OP Komodo 9x

Seriously where is social 4v4? huh? did 343 just forget about a vital part of Halo? This is horrible, I don't want to sweat every game.
When are social playlists coming in, we only have like 4 or 5. And this "weekly playlist" business is horrible just put them all in at once.
Oh and mind you the "social" playlists all have hidden CSR. So you can't ACTUALLY play social playlists.
Bravo 343, bravo.
I swear not to long ago they said something about a 4v4 social objective playlist, which would be very nice...not sure what's happened about that though.
Miniman CE wrote:
I swear not to long ago they said something about a 4v4 social objective playlist, which would be very nice...not sure what's happened about that though.
They mentioned in one of the community updates that they were working on a new version of social objective. I think that is what your are referring to.

Komodo 9x wrote:
Seriously where is social 4v4? huh? did 343 just forget about a vital part of Halo? This is horrible, I don't want to sweat every game.
When are social playlists coming in, we only have like 4 or 5. And this "weekly playlist" business is horrible just put them all in at once.
Oh and mind you the "social" playlists all have hidden CSR. So you can't ACTUALLY play social playlists.
Bravo 343, bravo.
I'd like to see some stabilization to include Action Sack being permanent (with fiesta and few more game modes added in) and a social slayer/arena playlist with the weekly playlists just adding variety.
Don't think they forgot. My theory: Lack of content - force people into playing Warzone (if they want to play social) - people might buy more REQ packs. Theory 2: 343 is incompetent.
Nahhh even H4 had a bigger variety than h5. 343 is capable, its just not clear on why there isnt much playlists.
Komodo 9x wrote:
I don't see a problem with that. It's been that way since H3 at the very least.
Komodo 9x wrote:
I thought the point of social was to relax and vs random skill levels not secretly have the game match you against similar skills.
Komodo 9x wrote:
Komodo 9x wrote:
I thought the point of social was to relax and vs random skill levels not secretly have the game match you against similar skills.
Nobody seemed to care when all of H3's playlists used TrueSkill. Besides, it wouldn't be much fun if the game matched a lvl 20 against a lvl 50, would it?
Why do you want social 4s so bad I don't see the point
In fact social as in "no rank" playlist seems like a bad ice to begin with. I'm all for more crazy playlists though.
Snipers
Rock n rail
Fiesta
Action sack
Etc
In fact social as in "no rank" playlist seems like a bad ice to begin with. I'm all for more crazy playlists though.
Snipers
Rock n rail
Fiesta
Action sack
Etc
"Bad ice" what are you on about? Social has been in virtually every halo game as a permanent playlist where you can kick back and relax.
Komodo 9x wrote:
Snipers
Rock n rail
Fiesta
Action sack
Etc
"Bad ice" what are you on about? Social has been in virtually every halo game as a permanent playlist where you can kick back and relax.
Typo, i meant bad idea. Like I said I think all playlists should be ranked, even if you don't see them. I am am for having fun "party modes" like I mentioned in the previous post
Komodo 9x wrote:
Snipers
Rock n rail
Fiesta
Action sack
Etc
Typo, i meant bad idea. Like I said I think all playlists should be ranked, even if you don't see them. I am am for having fun "party modes" like I mentioned in the previous post
Im not saying that playlists should be taken off like these party modes but I just want more variety in the game types, the maps and a social 4v4 playlist that remains permanent. Its not that much to ask for.
Komodo 9x wrote:
Komodo 9x wrote:
Snipers
Rock n rail
Fiesta
Action sack
Etc
Im not saying that playlists should be taken off like these party modes but I just want more variety in the game types, the maps and a social playlist that remains permanent. Its not that much to ask for.
I agree, if we are talking about the same "social" playlist. When I say social I mean these kind of game modes. Grifball, snipers, action sack, doubles, regicide, oddball, heavies, etc