OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
What is the reasoning behind keeping overshield on Plaza, but removing needler and plasma pistol? There’s almost no more weapon counterbalance to an overshield player.

Havent played the other maps with overshield yet, but I hope this isn’t the case with them too.
nice i really look forward to this
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo creo que halo viviria mas si team snipers existiera como lista de juego pricipal ya esmomento de revivir esto
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Whos Blaze wrote:
TheNobleTV wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
neyserADR wrote:
Yo creo que halo viviria mas si team snipers existiera como lista de juego pricipal ya esmomento de revivir esto
yo tambien lo creo hace poco pusieron sniper con shootgun pero duro muy poco.

estaria chido uno de salir con doble sniper en un mapa grande.
Could you get rid of the outer circle so that its only the inner circle.
How about a halo reach remake in the near future
Hi there!

Just wanted to drop by and offer some feedback too!

As a bit of background for you I play a lot of doubles, have been a champ a few times and have been playing H5 for a long time too.

Im excited that this playlist got an update for sure, but I just want to ask some questions about the thought process behind a few of the changes.

Firstly, kudos on the coliseum update! The ramps are a very subtle change but helps the flow of the map!

I also understand and appreciate the changes on Eden, blocking under catwalk to increase amount of play in bottom mid was a great idea!

My reservations come with Plaza though, I’m not sure why snipe lift was blocked? I thought it provided a route up to snipe that wasn’t extremely obvious? Now if a team controls snipe, they can sit on OS (which now feels unbalanced in location as blue can approach quicker from spawn without getting shot) with relative ease. As well as this, offering only a storm and a hydra to break this set up isn’t ideal. I’m not sure why the plasma pistol was removed?

I love the inclusion of new maps though! Maybe not so hot on cybercide in ranked but we’ll save that for another day... it’s great having these new maps so thank you for those! I’m Curious why truth, regret and empire got the boot though? They were the more symmetrical balanced maps. Any particular reason there? Would have thought the more maps the better no?

Anyways, thanks guys for updating this and making changes, it’s greatly appreciated. And I’m sorry for the long post! (That asylum remake in hcs could be tasty for dubs no? Obviously power weapon dependent!)
Rafgggggg
Whos Blaze wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
Awesome, Can't wait to play! Only thing we need now is a bump in XP earned per match in the playlist!
We hear you! Both doubles and FFA now have an experience bump for a limited time! :D

Thank you for the feedback.
Thank you!! How come only a limited time though? Are there plans for a permanent bump in XP at some point?
Not a fan of the update at all. I do like new things are being tried but I loved the old doubles. Is there anyway to bring the old dubs back and have this new playlist be an extra option? I cant stand not having the option off playing tyre classic 2v2.
H3LIOS13 I 100% agree. Please give people the option of playing the old doubles that was extremely popular. I appreciate the effort but this was a swing and a miss. It isn’t even remotely similar to what doubles used to be. Don’t ruin a good thing. Or at least let people choose which one they want to play.
Hmm too bad I suck at the game, I can play a match or 2 but I get discouraged by constant losses, So I end up quiting the game for months at a time, only just got back into it recently but not for long likely
My guess is it will be a long time before they change it back. They probably worked hard to make this new version and will force people to play it for months on end regardless of the feedback they get.
I'm liking the changes so far. A lot more balanced power weapon & powerup placement. It's been fun grinding through the playlist this season. I'm also VERY happy with the new maps. I hope that happens more often through the year. It really keeps things fresh.
Yep, and they’ll see the handful of comments like yours and never change it back. RIP fun doubles.
H3LIOS13 I 100% agree. Please give people the option of playing the old doubles that was extremely popular. I appreciate the effort but this was a swing and a miss. It isn’t even remotely similar to what doubles used to be. Don’t ruin a good thing. Or at least let people choose which one they want to play.
I loved the previous doubles. Like you said, it was a good thing. The update is terrible. I primarily play halo for the doubles with a buddy that lives nowhere near me anymore. Neither of us like it and will probably be taking a break from it. Giving people an option will satisfy everyone. Don't force everyone to have to play the new maps. I think they can solve this problem very easily.
H3LIOS13 wrote:
I loved the previous doubles. Like you said, it was a good thing. The update is terrible. I primarily play halo for the doubles with a buddy that lives nowhere near me anymore. Neither of us like it and will probably be taking a break from it. Giving people an option will satisfy everyone. Don't force everyone to have to play the new maps. I think they can solve this problem very easily.
Well, this is your chance to be specific about what you like or don't like about the changes. Saying "I don't like it" and leaving your criticisms at that and then continue to cry about it helps literally no one and likely gets your comments ignored. Because who wants to sit here and guess what you're thinking?
Doubles is all I really play and so far I am not so happy with the changes made to the 343 maps but am open to new maps. The game is over 3 years old and I truly hope you guys return my playlist to the way it was.

I havent played too much of it so far but will give more constructive feedback after 24 hours of playtime if you would be willing to listen. My main GT for h5 is BigUnionGuy. Thank you.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10