2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
Awesome!
Looks nice, can't wait 😄
the update is horrible... the forge maps are not fun and most of the map changes ruin the maps... i think this is the worst update in 3 years of this game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
me parecen muy buenos los mapas
I am so infuriated by 343's response and excuses I had to make an account just to respond. Now we have to wait "weeks" to even have the chance at playing the game we love again. Give me a break. And I'm calling it now, in writing, in "weeks" they'll find any way they can to justify these terrible changes and keep them. I've had it up to here *gestures to a high point on body* with 343 industries...this company should be sold for pennies on the dollar to a gaming company that has even the slightest clue what they're doing.

The only credit I will give you is for changing the Invisibility spawn point on Molten. Everything else is a calamity. Seriously, whose idea was it to ruin this game-type? Was the feedback so bad last season that you needed to make such drastic changes to it? Last time I checked it was a competitive and fun game-type. Those days are obviously gone. If you're going to make changes, make them subtle and introduce them slowly.

Stop citing these nonsense statistics like "30% uptick" and just admit you messed up a playlist everybody used to love. Do you really think we're that gullible? We're not all little kids playing this game. There is nothing more irritating than 343 employees trying to fix something that wasn't broken and pretending like they're the ones who paid $70+ for this game. Guess what? I don't have a lot of money and I'll be damned if I spend it on a 343 game ever again. Halo is such a big community of course you're going to find people in your echo chamber to say they like these maps and the changes to these maps. But the response is overwhelmingly negative. There was almost nothing wrong with the way doubles was and now it's a totally different game. Quit this nonsense of saying you won't make knee-jerk changes when you made ridiculous knee-jerk changes to create this disaster to begin with.

I am sick and tired of spending money on this company making work for themselves and then blaming the community when they don't like the feedback they get. Microsoft is to blame for letting this subsidiary get out of control. You deserve every player you lose to new game companies who understand how to not steal people's money and ruin their own games.

Thanks for trying mods and 343 employees! But for the love of g--, just swallow your pride and fix this already. There is no shame in admitting you made a mistake. That's the only chance you have of earning back the doubles community's respect. Whatever 30% uptick you noted is because of players' curiosity about a featured game-type. These are not the same players that used to play this playlist and it's patently obvious when you play it. There is a very good chance that I and many others won't be around in "weeks" to give this a second chance. I will have moved on long before then because these new maps are so unenjoyable. Choose some kind of compromise between old and new in the meantime if you insist on testing these changes.

Thanks for your time.
Your mad cause you spent 70$ on this game and 343 changed and updated the game mode.

News flash... 343 spent millions to CREATE the game your playing. They can do whatever the hell they want wether we like it or not.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Awesome, can’t wait for other game modes
Nice lets Go!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Can't wait for this update if its not already out
Nice!
This could help with winning and people camping
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I love Halo 5 ❤ Thanks for the update
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9