Cannot find a match in FFA
for the past 2-3 seasons i have not ranked in FFA
the reason is due to the fact i cannot find games, i search expanded in the hope this will help but it does not.
I use to play FFA as my main playlist and even ranked as high as champion 95 in the playlist, but for the past few months/seasons i have rarely found games. i can search for hours to find nothing. to be told by the matching system that there may not be enough players and to try another playlist.
time of day is not a factor as i have tried at various times of day.
my connection is also not an issue as i have no problem in any other playlist

i have lots of friend how are just like me from the uk and don't find FFA games

does anyone else suffer with this issue? is the FFA playlist dying?
I've had problems finding FFA games as well (US). They really need to update the playlist, I think that's part of the reason at least. The playlist has basically been the same since release.
Cannot find a match in FFAfor the past 2-3 seasons i have not ranked in FFA
the reason is due to the fact i cannot find games, i search expanded in the hope this will help but it does not.
I use to play FFA as my main playlist and even ranked as high as champion 95 in the playlist, but for the past few months/seasons i have rarely found games. i can search for hours to find nothing. to be told by the matching system that there may not be enough players and to try another playlist.
time of day is not a factor as i have tried at various times of day.
my connection is also not an issue as i have no problem in any other playlist

i have lots of friend how are just like me from the uk and don't find FFA games

does anyone else suffer with this issue? is the FFA playlist dying?
In the same boat as you dude-from the uk too and been as high as champ 75 in it. Can never get games on focused and had to get my champ rank on expanded, i.e. vs us server latency and hardly any uk players. I think uk players never really play-i havent found games for eons since getting to champ. The latency isdues from removing region lock before put off many uk players and it just hasnt recovered. plus ranks not lasting long enough and placements being stupid havent helped.
In the same boat as you dude-from the uk too and been as high as champ 75 in it. Can never get games on focused and had to get my champ rank on expanded, i.e. vs us server latency and hardly any uk players. I think uk players never really play-i havent found games for eons since getting to champ. The latency isdues from removing region lock before put off many uk players and it just hasnt recovered. plus ranks not lasting long enough and placements being stupid havent helped.
yeah i agree the latency is insane the fact we can even get to the rank we do on this latency. but i totally agree admiral
yeah i agree the latency is insane the fact we can even get to the rank we do on this latency. but i totally agree admiral
I'm in Ireland and wouldby have ranked as high as you guys. I think plat 6 was my highest. But I haven't been able to find a full 10 games in a season even to get my rank in like 3 months. This is on expanded. It's really annoying g because I solo que a lot and like ffa for this so I have nobody to blame but myself haha