Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Fracture has got to be the worst map.

OP Dr Faceless24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Fracture is the worst map I've ever played on in Halo 5.

Not only was I sniped 3-4 times right as I spawned, but we were being spawn camped by the enemy mantis while 3 enemies sniped from their flag room.
Absolutely horrible design. Which will probably prompt me to quit out of a match early if I see that the map I'm playing next is Fracture.

Do something about this guys, please. Fix the sight lines and spawns. I don't want to spawn in a clear sight line which 1 enemy sniper can cover, let alone 3.
You can't have played DARK STAR yet .... I no longer play it !
quitters itt
Andy ARDK wrote:
You can't have played DARK STAR yet .... I no longer play it !
It's not bad, but definitely not the best either.
I just don't play warzone anymore because it is just not Halo if any of you veteran Halo players understand what I am saying.
You, sir, have not played Antifreeze then.
Antifreeze is actually pretty good. It's nicely balanced.
Antifreeze is actually pretty good. It's nicely balanced, but can get out of hand if you are getting crushed but that doesn't mean it's the maps fault.
I hate Antifreeze so much, although I do partially agree with you about Fracture's sightlines. I've never had any spawn problems with it, but I have managed to snipe some enemies right off of spawn.
I enjoy fracture a lot more than Antifreeze. When they showed pics and the layout of Antifreeze it looked fun, and it should be, but I despise the map. It has gotten to the point where I may switch to another game if Antifreeze gets in the rotation. WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE NEED VOTING PLSZZZZ!!
@Vinman720

Interesting. There have been times where I was crushed on Antifreeze but I didn't feel like it was the maps fault, mostly my team wasn't able to push out.

I just never have a good experience on Fracture, and I've played it only a few times but enough times to make me hate it. It only ever involves spawn camping with mantis and snipers.
Fracture is the biggest trashheap. I even got over my hatred of Deadlock, but I can't for Fracture.
Fracture is the biggest trashheap. I even got over my hatred of Deadlock, but I can't for Fracture.
Glad we agree.
Vinman720 wrote:
I enjoy fracture a lot more than Antifreeze. When they showed pics and the layout of Antifreeze it looked fun, and it should be, but I despise the map. It has gotten to the point where I may switch to another game if Antifreeze gets in the rotation. WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE NEED VOTING PLSZZZZ!!
I disagree. I just got back into Black Ops 1 since it's BC, and I played Nuketown 4 times in a row. Plus, look at the past Halo games, anything with "BR" was voted. I like no voting. It's like listening to music and skipping that one song. You always skip it, but one day you actually listen to it and it turns out to be one of your favorite songs. When Seasons first came out, my goal was to rank up in everything. When I got to Team Arena, I prejudged it due to me not liking objective game types. I love both CTF and Strongholds now. Assault is meh, the only reason why I say that is because I never played with friends, so there is no team coordination. Try some things out, you never know...
@GOMOUNTIES1

I agree with you on voting. There will always be favorites and those less liked. I like most maps on H5. But this map Fracture is just so bad I had to make a thread about it.

What's your opinion on Fracture?
Eagle square and recurve want a word with you
@GOMOUNTIES1

I agree with you on voting. There will always be favorites and those less liked. I like most maps on H5. But this map Fracture is just so bad I had to make a thread about it.

What's your opinion on Fracture?
I honestly really enjoy Fracture. But I do get spawn killed alot. It's a fun map, especially for CTF. It makes one of my favorites. But I can see where it needs improvements. Plus, isn't it a remake from a Reach map?
Eagle square and recurve want a word with you
Both of those are alright, no glaring issues like spawn camping or bad spawns. Though Recurve is not my favorite either.
Worse map in rotation goes to antifreeze!
Nah, Torque is the worst map
I dislike most of the BTB maps, but Fracture really is bad. CTF on that thing= awful spawns. I spawned and git splattered immediately. BTB could use more work in general.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2