Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Fracture has got to be the worst map.

OP Dr Faceless24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
playing a team much better then you that spawn kills you can suck no doubt. but that doesnt make the map bad. teams can spawn kill you on any map in any halo game
twosal wrote:
I just don't play warzone anymore because it is just not Halo if any of you veteran Halo players understand what I am saying.
I try not to keep such a narrow idea of what "Halo" is. And Fracture is a BTB map, not Warzone.
I dislike most of the BTB maps, but Fracture really is bad. CTF on that thing= awful spawns. I spawned and git splattered immediately. BTB could use more work in general.
Yep, especially the sandtrap remake. Good luck playing that map with a -Yoink- team on CTF.
Red III wrote:
playing a team much better then you that spawn kills you can suck no doubt. but that doesnt make the map bad. teams can spawn kill you on any map in any halo game
Wasn't even that they were better. They just kept spawn camping us with the mantis along with the 2 snipers brain shooting us as soon as we spawned. We just had no chance... And that's what I'm getting at. That map needs severe fixes.
twosal wrote:
I just don't play warzone anymore because it is just not Halo if any of you veteran Halo players understand what I am saying.
Your logical fallacy is No True Scotsman.
I dislike most of the BTB maps, but Fracture really is bad. CTF on that thing= awful spawns. I spawned and git splattered immediately. BTB could use more work in general.
Btb maps are imo awful bad spawns horrible textures atrocious map design
Maps show their real evil when you play swat.
Vinman720 wrote:
You, sir, have not played Antifreeze then.
Antifreeze is actually pretty good. It's nicely balanced.
I enjoy fracture a lot more than Antifreeze. When they showed pics and the layout of Antifreeze it looked fun, and it should be, but I despise the map. It has gotten to the point where I may switch to another game if Antifreeze gets in the rotation. WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE NEED VOTING PLSZZZZ!!
I hate voting
Everyone always votes for certain maps, and there is even less variety in the maps played on
I honestly forget what Fracture looks like.
It could probably honestly work as a 4v4 map... It isn't THAT big by BTB standards.

With that said, I'm still not much of a fan. It's a well-made map for what it is, but the sight lines are generally pretty obstructed when looking across the map.

If just some walls and features around the map were tweaked or removed, I think it could be a lot better.
I honestly forget what Fracture looks like.
Like Satan's butthole.
Yeah, Fracture needs some fixing. Its way too easy to spawntrap enemies. You loose ground quick enough and there's the entire enemy team knocking on your door. Its too darn small for a BTB map.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Antifreeze is my most hated, but Fracture and Recurve get the spot for my 2nd most hated maps.
Antifreeze is the worst map I know. Ever. Most BTB maps are crap anyway in Halo 5.
FINALLY! Someone who also hates Fracture! I hate it SO MUCH! It's horrible.
Fracture is amazing if you don't suck
twosal wrote:
Veteran halo fan here.I don't understand what you are saying.Just because it is a new mode to halo people shouldn't play it.I play it because it is fun and so do thousands of others.Enough of this 'veteran Halo players' bull - Yoink -.
gio206 wrote:
Fracture is amazing if you don't suck
Thanks for contributing.
Agreed, it's terrible.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2