Free-For-All Refresh – Spring 2019 Season

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
With the launch of the Spring 2019 Season, we’ve added new maps to Free-For-All for all the lone wolves out there. In the playlist, you’ll be able to find updated versions of Echelon, Furnace, and Seclusion from Community Slayer and White Cell from Team Slayer. After playtesting internally, we believe that these four maps will be an excellent addition to the Free-For-All experience.
ECHELON by Squally DaBeanz
Echelon

FURNACE by Whos Blaze & R3dSh1ft
Furnace

SECLUSION by Given to Fly 93
Seclusion

WHITE CELL by Chronmeister
White Cell

If you have any feedback on the updated versions of these maps and how they play in Free-For-All, please leave your input in this thread. Enjoy!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ooh now I'm excited!
I would like to see battle Creek get added to ffa. But glad to hear ffa getting some attention. It's the only ranked playlist I play.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
saludos cuando estaremos contando con la nueva tempora primavera
I assume the ghost has been removed from Seclusion?

Glad to see FFA getting some love. Echelon in particular sounds like an exciting addition.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
So I played all ten placement matches and didn't get one of the "new" maps once. They must be weighted really low or I had bad luck in maps.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bien !
Thanks for the FFA attention, hope the hopper gives me these maps to try out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I agree. Objective gametypes in FFA would be fun. FFA is my favorite playlist , but this just ruins it. Why would you guys add garbage forge maps to a competitive playlist? White cell and Seclusion are terrible maps. Echelon is okay but the rest of the maps do not belong in ranked FFA.
LethalQ wrote:
So I played all ten placement matches and didn't get one of the "new" maps once. They must be weighted really low or I had bad luck in maps.
Thanks for pointing this out. We had noticed this with others as well and now have weighted the new maps higher for the time being! Please feel welcome to drop a comment later on telling us if this helped. :)
Ughhh... 343i, it seems you always find some way to let me down. 😩

Literally came back to H5 after a very long hiatus and just fell in love with FFA. The playlist seemed like the perfect competitive playlist for a solo player like myself. I understand people might have thought there was a lack of maps in the playlist, and I could agree with them to a point. However, all the maps that were in last season all seemed to play perfectly in FFA. These maps you added this season all seem like TERRIBLE FFA maps and I can't imagine what your 'internal testing' was like for you to come to the conclusion of adding them in. They don't seem to have the FFA 'flow' like the others. When I first spawned in on The Furnace I legit thought you guys messed up and added infection maps on accident. White Cell is probably the only added map that I see as somewhat playable in FFA (I prefer it be removed but maybe others like it more than myself). The other maps I feel like I spend most of my time sprinting around looking for people which was NEVER the case last season unless like 2-3 people quit out. These maps just seem to make the outcome of the match more random. I just think ever since 343i took over they have been constantly making changes just for the sake of change instead of adding to the game experience.

On a related note, I think this kind of post should be up BEFORE the update goes live, not the next day. If I would have read that these maps were added before getting thrown into one without having any idea I would be less upset over this.

Guess its time for me to learn how to dodge...
AYER JUGUE ASESINO Y ME SALIO EL MISMO MAPA 7 VECES :(
Lynx alt wrote:
Ughhh... 343i, it seems you always find some way to let me down. 😩

Literally came back to H5 after a very long hiatus and just fell in love with FFA. The playlist seemed like the perfect competitive playlist for a solo player like myself. I understand people might have thought there was a lack of maps in the playlist, and I could agree with them to a point. However, all the maps that were in last season all seemed to play perfectly in FFA. These maps you added this season all seem like TERRIBLE FFA maps and I can't imagine what your 'internal testing' was like for you to come to the conclusion of adding them in. They don't seem to have the FFA 'flow' like the others. When I first spawned in on The Furnace I legit thought you guys messed up and added infection maps on accident. White Cell is probably the only added map that I see as somewhat playable in FFA (I prefer it be removed but maybe others like it more than myself). The other maps I feel like I spend most of my time sprinting around looking for people which was NEVER the case last season unless like 2-3 people quit out. These maps just seem to make the outcome of the match more random. I just think ever since 343i took over they have been constantly making changes just for the sake of change instead of adding to the game experience.

On a related note, I think this kind of post should be up BEFORE the update goes live, not the next day. If I would have read that these maps were added before getting thrown into one without having any idea I would be less upset over this.

Guess its time for me to learn how to dodge...
I for one am glad some bigger FFA maps have been added. It's a nice change of pace... Tired of the frantic small maps in FFA.
Spoiler:
Show
Ranking system is screwed up !!! I have better kda than ever before and rank lower !!! Fix this crap before infinite is released. 3.4 kda yet only get a gold 2!! #Gotscrewedby343
Your service record doesn't reflect your claim. In fact your FFA kd this season is under a one... Also kd doesn't affect rank necessarily. it's the wins and losses and more importantly who you want against and who you lostit's and their ranks. Also you do typically rank a bit lower than the previous season usually.
I wonder if we could maybe put a ww1 map in thhe rotation
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4