2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Yo I'm really excited
vegito00 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.saludos cuando estaremos contando con la nueva tempora primaver
Amigo, esta es la razón por la que aprendemos inglés para los foros de personas blancas.
Translation simplified:
Use a spanish to english translator before you post.
Cool what’s the plan tho 343i
these maps are pretty good
Looks amazing! Can't wait!
NightClerk wrote:
I assume the ghost has been removed from Seclusion?

Glad to see FFA getting some love. Echelon in particular sounds like an exciting addition.
i would think so bc than that would kinda be kind op if you good with it
white cell is one of my favorite maps overall
Seclusion is a terrible ffa map. Actually, it's a terrible HaIo 5 map. It is too open and you are basically spawning while being shot at. It is no fun to play on at all.
The new maps in rotation for the 2019 season don’t feel like they have even been tested if they play well with the game type, disappointed 😕
Great maps.
I really want to thank 343 industries for listing to us, the community. I think that those people who make videos about everything 343 did wrong but most of those people couldnt make a game as good. They are listing and they are doing there best to meet everyone requests.
Thanks for years of Halo games.
Unyshek wrote:
With the launch of the Spring 2019 Season, we’ve added new maps to Free-For-All for all the lone wolves out there. In the playlist, you’ll be able to find updated versions of Echelon, Furnace, and Seclusion from Community Slayer and White Cell from Team Slayer. After playtesting internally, we believe that these four maps will be an excellent addition to the Free-For-All experience.
ECHELON by Squally DaBeanz

FURNACE by Whos Blaze & R3dSh1ft

SECLUSION by Given to Fly 93

WHITE CELL by Chronmeister

If you have any feedback on the updated versions of these maps and how they play in Free-For-All, please leave your input in this thread. Enjoy!
Its perfect!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
All my love to the 343 Team❤
Awesome maps from what ive played of them. keep up the good work
Thats sweet
Am I the only one that find Onyx being only a Diamond 1?
What about a few new maps?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11