1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Kazhuira wrote:
What about a few new maps?
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
LethalQ wrote:
Lynx alt wrote:
Ughhh... 343i, it seems you always find some way to let me down. 😩

Literally came back to H5 after a very long hiatus and just fell in love with FFA. The playlist seemed like the perfect competitive playlist for a solo player like myself. I understand people might have thought there was a lack of maps in the playlist, and I could agree with them to a point. However, all the maps that were in last season all seemed to play perfectly in FFA. These maps you added this season all seem like TERRIBLE FFA maps and I can't imagine what your 'internal testing' was like for you to come to the conclusion of adding them in. They don't seem to have the FFA 'flow' like the others. When I first spawned in on The Furnace I legit thought you guys messed up and added infection maps on accident. White Cell is probably the only added map that I see as somewhat playable in FFA (I prefer it be removed but maybe others like it more than myself). The other maps I feel like I spend most of my time sprinting around looking for people which was NEVER the case last season unless like 2-3 people quit out. These maps just seem to make the outcome of the match more random. I just think ever since 343i took over they have been constantly making changes just for the sake of change instead of adding to the game experience.

On a related note, I think this kind of post should be up BEFORE the update goes live, not the next day. If I would have read that these maps were added before getting thrown into one without having any idea I would be less upset over this.

Guess its time for me to learn how to dodge...
I for one am glad some bigger FFA maps have been added. It's a nice change of pace... Tired of the frantic small maps in FFA.
Nothing frantic about them. Most of the maps that were already on rotation if not all were or are 4 v 4 maps.

The maps seem fine with the exception of "Seclusion". The map is terribly big and if people quit out it's hard to even find anyone!

"Seclusion" has got to go. It's way too big for a 6 man map.

I wanted to comment earlier, but held out until I played further, but after 75 games, I still feel the same.

Please replace the map with another like Fissure. I'll even take Refuge as bad as that map is.
Why is matchmaking version of White Cell different than Custom Games?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11