OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
im super happy.. i love all the new map you added.. its fun to get new map for FFA.. im glad for this.

oh by the way i agree with everyone about snipe in here.. i want team sniper ranked
Honestly this is just terrible. You're saying you're "listening to players" but in reality you make a decision before we even know there's a change coming, then expect us to enjoy it. Take all the new forge maps out of FFA. It doesn't belong there.
Thank You 343, for the new maps and other!
I feel that the lighting in Furnace should be brighter.
Played it yesterday, My first impression was..
Wow this map is way too dark.
If it's possible? Please consider looking into this?
I am playing on a 65" Samsung Curve, so it's not my TV

Thank You
OFSREagle wrote:
Honestly this is just terrible. You're saying you're "listening to players" but in reality you make a decision before we even know there's a change coming, then expect us to enjoy it. Take all the new forge maps out of FFA. It doesn't belong there.
I agree White Cell and Furnace don't belong in FFA. Seclusion doesn't even belong in Halo 5 multiplayer.
I'm glad you are trying to refresh, but these are literaly the worst maps to play in Slayer... the worst...

I can take echelon aside maybe, it aint that bad.

But Furnace, Seclusion and WhiteCell, are just horrible...

don't know how they might play in FFA...

but Im going to guess that it will not change much,

lets see the available weapons and power-ups (if they were modified).

I hope the ghost was removed from seclusion.

this seems like the laziest refresh ever.
So I played seclusion for the first time and have to say to was AWESOME! The map plays great as a FFA map. Such a welcomed change of pace in FFA. A map that isn't a frantic mess all the time. You can get into a gun fight and either win or lose and have time to recover before some one comes along for an easy mop up kill. Can't wait to try the others.
Pegasus is terrible in 4v4. But it’s a blast in ffa. Look forward to trying some of these new maps as they may prove to be the same. I share the sentiment of other posters. They’re not the best in the rotation for 4v4 but that same story doesn’t always play out in ffa.

Havnt played for awhile. So looking forward to jumping back on for a few games. Thanks for the ffa attention
Pegasus is terrible in 4v4. But it’s a blast in ffa. Look forward to trying some of these new maps as they may prove to be the same. I share the sentiment of other posters. They’re not the best in the rotation for 4v4 but that same story doesn’t always play out in ffa.

Havnt played for awhile. So looking forward to jumping back on for a few games. Thanks for the ffa attention
It seclusion plays great as a FFA map. It's funny to see people claim it's bad and they haven't even played it yet. To me the ones who won't like it are the ones who need those small frantic maps to get the easy mop up kills. Having gotten to play the other new maps yet though.
I agree that Furnace and White Cell need to go. Not competitive at all.
HW2 has some serious lagging issues and these forums do nothing to address. I keep hearing of patches available in XBOX ONE, but no links. no explanations as to how to address. What could be a very good game is nothing but talk without remediation. Where are the links to so called patches for latency?
MAJESTICFU wrote:
HW2 has some serious lagging issues and these forums do nothing to address. I keep hearing of patches available in XBOX ONE, but no links. no explanations as to how to address. What could be a very good game is nothing but talk without remediation. Where are the links to so called patches for latency?
You should go to the Halo Wars 2 section of Waypoint. This section is for Halo 5 FFA.
MAJESTICFU wrote:
Please use the feedback threads or support forums for Halo Wars in the Halo Wars forums, thanks. This thread is for feedback on Halo 5 FFA
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo gustaria nuevos mapas oh otros diferentes como para asesino en clasificacion como en infeccion que cambien para pasar a algo nuevo oh diferente
I would like to see my classification because they classified me very badly I am vegito00 arene list in teams
The maps look great tbh, looking forward to trying them out in the future
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me gustaría ver que el equipo de francotiradores de nuevo en la clasificación fue realmente genial, realmente ... ojo, no escopetas, por favor xD
Introduce nuevos mapas en la zona de guerra e infección para ver algo nuevo y diferente.
As a competitive player and as a person who helped playtest with Whos Blaze, I can say that this has ruined FFA for me... they do not play well and I will not touch FFA again. Lots of people excluding myself have also said the maps don't work. They may be good for a "casual player" but then why are they in the ranked arena playlist? Make a social FFA or even bring back HCS FFA with the HCS maps and gamemodes. That is what myself and the competitive comunity want to play instead we are being forced to play forge maps that do not play well at all. Please delete these new maps and have a rotation like, Truth, Coliseum, Regret, Fathom, Rig. You can pick maps like that. Symetrical maps works. Furnace doesn't as it is too compact and feels like a poorly made CoD map. Seclusion works for Halo 3 because it is a slower game and a slower map but not in Halo 5 for the same reasons why Refuge, Echelon and Fissure don't work...
<p></p> Time for FFA champ
I'm not a fan of furnace but I'm down with the rest. Interested in how Echelon will play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11